Who is new here for 2021?

I am not new trader like who just started in 2021, but I feel a should knew many things and am trying to get knowledge and want to chase my targets. Everyday some new things are ahead of me when I face live market. it is quite challenging and keep a trader motivated to face new circumstances and find the ways to handle this situation.

Started before this year but would class myself as new, there is a lot to get your head round, but reading threads here and online has helped slowly understand

I am not new trader like who just started in 2021, but I feel a should knew many things and am trying to get knowledge and want to chase my targets. Everyday some new things are ahead of me when I face live market. it is quite challenging and keep a trader motivated to face new circumstances and find the ways to handle this situation.
I think you're on a right way. Every day you have to struggle with inner fear if you have such one and make money via live trading. You also can use demo account why not, in case you want to test some strategy or make a conclusion from various mistakes which you had made. Moreover, you always have to change your goals because it makes you more flexible and plus adds you more power to reach a success. I wish all traders knew that it's so significant to change purposes in order to set them higher and higher endlessly. It's a good feature, hope you will reach everything you need in this life and never give up.

Don't seems to be a whole lot of new members to the FPA.
Seems to be mostly those who have been scammed and looking for a site to sob do they come here and then, after their problem has been solved, disappear altogether.

I think we need live forum here for Traders to discuss their daily trading on whatever they trading. There are of course a numbers of sites for live trading discussions, but most of them are populated by brainless gamblers who simply shout "buy, buy, buy" or "sell, sell, sell" with absolutely no rationals for their call.

If the FPA does not wish to start live forum on trading discussion here, perhaps members should post the sites where, in their experiences, are the best sites to get decent and fairly professional trading discussions.

Started before this year but would class myself as new, there is a lot to get your head round, but reading threads here and online has helped slowly understand
In my opinion it's really cool to consider yourself as a new even if you're not new in trading, because it characterizes you as a person who clearly understand that it's impossible to know everything in trading. Every novice picks the most suitable asset/currency pair, strategy and then develop his/her skills in this particular spheres.
I believe that there are no actually professional traders (in case we don't speak of "wolves" from wall street) and it's okay to din something new out every trading day, because this activity implies constant development. It develops with you at the same time.

Maybe in 2021, there are many new traders trying to learn forex because of the pandemic, where many people just stay at home and some of them may be laid off from their main job because the company as the place their work get bankruptcy, forex can be accessed from any location.

Hi, I m new here and new trader. I started my live account on July 2021 with 10% drawdown right now, and after 2 months of demo trading.

Hi, I m new here and new trader. I started my live account on July 2021 with 10% drawdown right now, and after 2 months of demo trading.
Welcome to the forex world, good luck to you, maybe still need more time to learn more, but I think you can, forex trading results maybe vary, profit today is not guaranteed profit for tomorrow.

Been trading for a little over a year but still consider myself new and I’m also fairly new to this forum. Nice to see so many other traders here.

Back