Who really owned OptionBit.com in January 2017

56paw

Recruit
I was scammed by OptionBit.com in January 2017. I’ve finally got the funds together to take the owners of OptionBit (Global) to court in Israel to try and recover the money stolen from me, based on a private investigator’s report supplied by my lawyer. That report identified the Hillel Brothers and their company IGMD as being owners of OptionBit. Unfortunately, their defense is that they sold the company in April 2016, 6 months before I became involved with OptionBit, so my loss had nothing to do with them.

The OptionBit brand was actually operated by “two dollar” companies in small countries and the private investigator’s report doesn’t specifically link IGMD or the brothers to these companies. During my involvement with OptionBit, it was operated by Seychelles company Green Galaxy International, the Gibraltar company Top Volume Solutions, and Global View International Services Ltd incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

Just to complicate matters, the Israeli legal system is being used as a shield – I can’t find out who they allegedly sold it to with providing a bond of 40,000-120,000 New Israeli Shekels, to cover their legal expenses if I lose the case with costs awarded against me (entirely possible if I can’t provide evidence as to who the perpetrators actually were).

What I was wondering is whether anyone might have any hard evidence as to who owned OptionBit in late 2016/early 2017. Hard evidence might include prior court cases involving the above companies, testimony of former employees or other documentary information linking specific companies and/or individuals to any of the three companies listed above.

I was scammed by OptionBit.com in January 2017. I’ve finally got the funds together to take the owners of OptionBit (Global) to court in Israel to try and recover the money stolen from me, based on a private investigator’s report supplied by my lawyer. That report identified the Hillel Brothers and their company IGMD as being owners of OptionBit. Unfortunately, their defense is that they sold the company in April 2016, 6 months before I became involved with OptionBit, so my loss had nothing to do with them.

The OptionBit brand was actually operated by “two dollar” companies in small countries and the private investigator’s report doesn’t specifically link IGMD or the brothers to these companies. During my involvement with OptionBit, it was operated by Seychelles company Green Galaxy International, the Gibraltar company Top Volume Solutions, and Global View International Services Ltd incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

Just to complicate matters, the Israeli legal system is being used as a shield – I can’t find out who they allegedly sold it to with providing a bond of 40,000-120,000 New Israeli Shekels, to cover their legal expenses if I lose the case with costs awarded against me (entirely possible if I can’t provide evidence as to who the perpetrators actually were).

What I was wondering is whether anyone might have any hard evidence as to who owned OptionBit in late 2016/early 2017. Hard evidence might include prior court cases involving the above companies, testimony of former employees or other documentary information linking specific companies and/or individuals to any of the three companies listed above.
Here you go https://web.archive.org/web/2021*/http://optionbit.com/ to find some more information.

Unfortunately the web archive only identifies the companies that direct operated OptionBit between October 2016 and January 2017, namely:
- Seychelles company Green Galaxy International
- Gibraltar company Top Volume Solutions
- Global View International Services Ltd incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

These were two dollar companies, and were liquidated long ago, transferring their assets to the real people and organisations that operated OptionBit and benefited from these scams. I need to know who really owned these two dollar companies in order to try and take legal action against them.

At the moment I am missing the evidence that links the companies identified in the web archive, during the dates cited, to IGMD, the Hillel brothers or anyone else who may have been the beneficial owner.

Surely someone must know something?

Back