Who to trust???

Joeyherron

Recruit
I am starting to wrap my head around trading but am getting overwhelmed. I hvae seen a lot of companies out there. How do I know who to trust. It seems like there are a lot of scams but all I want is to learn what I am looking at.

First, trust no one. Even if I have a broker that's great for me, it may not meet your needs. Even if I have a trading strategy which works well for me, it may not fit your trading style.

Before spending $1 on any forex product or depositing 1 cent with any broker, get a handle on trading. You can do that for free here:

Forex Military School

By the time you are done with it, you should be able to put some trust in your own judgement of other people's claims.

When you are ready to select a broker, here's the method I used to pick one which suited my needs:

How to Select a Forex Broker

If you want to buy any sort of forex product, read this first:

How to avoid getting scammed buying forex products

And, make sure you can trust yourself not to get a margin call:

How to manage risk while forex trading

Always remember 2 things and you'll be much less likely to be scammed:

1. If it's too good to be true, then it's too good to be true.
2. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Yes many company broker out there and avoid scam broker as trader need learn what kinds broker that chosen, reading from advice expert trader also might minimized joined on scam broker, but however forex is risky investing money in forex should obey golden rules investing money that afford to lose

agree you should not trust anyone. you should read discussion of expert, newspaper and try on demo account.

You shouldn't read anything and then 'trust' that it is right without any critical analysis. You are just going to go from one joker to the next unless you think about what they are saying and judge for yourself if it is sensible

This is the first confusion in forex business when anyone started forex trading. Because there are huge number of trading brokers are in forex market. Also it is very confusing that almost everyone is given same types of offer and pretty much exciting. You can check brokers review and use the demo platform of the best reviewed brokers from FPA. Using any brokers demo platform you can almost understand what kind of facilities will you get from the brokers and then join them if they seems credible.

This is the first confusion in forex business when anyone started forex trading. Because there are huge number of trading brokers are in forex market. Also it is very confusing that almost everyone is given same types of offer and pretty much exciting. You can check brokers review and use the demo platform of the best reviewed brokers from FPA. Using any brokers demo platform you can almost understand what kind of facilities will you get from the brokers and then join them if they seems credible.

Yeah FPA is the best source for providing traders with up-to-date and unbiased information about broker services. I found my broker there and now I see it was right choice

You should never believe anyone 100%. I always try to trust only trust my thoughts and myself. I could listen to some opinion and advice but I always make the final decision for myslef.

Back