Who to trust???

Yes, there are plenty of scammers, that's why you should be careful about choosing a platform and broker.

I don't really trust brokers, as one day everything can be ok and on another - the market will ruin and a broker might bankrupt. Everything might happen, so you must always be alert.

It's hard to determine whether a broker is good or it's just a scam. Sometimes, even on FPA and some places like that, it's hard to understand. You have to try and hope for the best.

In this kind of business it's not advisible to believe anyone, which is the best way to avoid being cheated. Every broker and every piece of news needs checking. the thing is, if you totally believe someone, you'll end up with being cheated soon.

Don’t trust anyone. Not even your gut feeling. Begin with small baby steps. Avoid greed. Even you see a lake full of sweet Water in front of you, target to take only a few sips because most likely, it would be an oasis.

It's an interesting comparison, and I agree with you in general. You can trust only logic and cold math on forex, and surely not your own feelings and emotions; otherwise you'll be low in pocket.

It is a fact that it is difficult to trust anyone on this market as different brokers will try to gather your attention via different tactics. You need to trust the brokers after complete satisfaction. You need to consult any offer with the experienced traders and on this forum as well.

Depending on someone could be really very harmful. You need to apply your own knowledge. So, knowledge is very important. Again the market is full of scam brokers. There are very few trusted and credible broker. So, better to trust no one. Just go with your knowledge and apply what you have learned. Demo platform can also help you to get rid of this. You can also join any regulated broker.

always beware. I agree Nisoro. Don't trust anyone. The main brokers target is to earn money from traders.

Back