Who wins?

Beentherize

Another banned spammer for 4XP
According to you is it really possible to win against a broker? Let's face it, we betray the broker, the broker does forex, and if I and 'you' we open a broker to do forex, who ensures our clients that we are good and honest? Especially if we do all this for money and not for charity?

It all depends of the type of your broker. There those who play against you, bu there are also the brokers, who mostly provides you with access to the market. Try to google it!

This is why you need to perform a careful check of any broker before depositing money. There are plenty of people who will sign up because of a flashy website or cool ad. Let them test the waters first. Then read the reviews and see if there are piles of complaints about problems, especially problems regarding withdrawals.

Hello Beentherize

But my question is, why I have to believe bad reviews and not the good one?

Maybe if you need to go by reviews, it's best to study the bad reviews, as sometimes genuine clients might give a good review about a broker from time to time only to be scammed in the long run by the broker. So again maybe all reviews could only consist of bad genuine case files of guilty brokers ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

But my question is, why I have to believe bad reviews and not the good one?

Brokers are much more likely to try to arrange fake good reviews for themselves than fake bad reviews for competitors. It's much easier to try to build up the reputation of one company than to try to tear down the reputations of 1000 other companies.

Yes, there are real world cases of a broker attacking one or more competitors, but these are a small percent compared to the number of IBs, broker employees, and paid spammers who go out to push a specific broker.

Of course, the main trick to using reviews is to look for consistency in stories as well as trends. If a broker is doing fine and then gets more and more complaints of delayed payments, failure to pay, etc., that's a very bad sign.

Back