Why did you decide to trade forex?

Rambo35

Corporal
Every trader has their own story and reasons why they decided to trade currencies, and I just wanted to ask you guys what made you decide to trade?

I was looking for secondary income from a source which allows me to do so regardless of what happens to the economy. After I achieved consistency in my trading returns, I move more and more full-time and now my trading revenues have reached a level where it serves as my primary revenue stream. I did not quite expect for it to go there, but hard work does pay off if you have the right attitude.

So, why did you start trading forex?

I'm a masochist, and there just wasn't enough pain and suffering in my life. :p

Lol to Pharaoh's comment.

For me it's the challenge of something that's so big and so difficult that you can never hope to cover all the angles. It's a lifelong project for me and I'm enjoying the journey.

Start-up capital for a company is high and, depending on the type of business, in the region of USD100k...... whereas in trading the forex, one can start with as little as US10k for a decent monthly profit with not much overheads and no payroll to make......and the government(at least on my side) doesn't have to know how much you make (or loss). If managed/traded properly, that USD10k account can potentially grow to hundreds of thousands and even millions over time.

I just looking for more lucky there...
It's interesting place for making money, i like so much trade in forex..
I used forex as my part time job. And I should thanks to God because I can gain almost consistently in lite forex broker...

Rohmatul, do you gain money from spamming or do you really attribute your alleged trading skill to the broker you selected?

Back