Why do 80-90% of beginner Forex traders lose ALL of their money?

Try , Try and try again is their aim who loose their amount . They should search any other way to get experience rather they should use their own money in trading. As demo trading with risk management techniques and bonus trading will remain good .

Yes bonus trading will support new traders they will know how to face trading market. Newbies loose many times they should not think this failure is permanent. They can change many things that will lead their trading towards right line and length.

Bonuses can be a major source of many problems. It is FAR better to trade only with your own money.

If you aren't ready to risk any real money, use a demo account.

This also a point that recovery of loss or chasing loss can become a cause of another loss. Never try to make profit just after loss. Your mindset and planning can fail at that time . you can make profit after some time with fresh mind.

Oh that is too much if 96% traders are looser. I am hopeful for forex it will not put so much traders in dangers. Main responsibility also lies on traders who start trading just after getting some knowledge. for live trading they need hard work and long training . Then they will loose less and become able to get profit.

I don't know if some jokes can interfere such a serious talk... but they lose in order for other 10% to earn that huge amount of money :)

96% - lose) They just do not read Pharaoh's articles.

LMAO!!!

Poor risk management is the #1 killer of new traders' accounts, and I do have an article just for that problem. Leverage in forex can accelerate things, but trading 1:1 leverage at a regulated broker on the New York Stock Exchange can wipe out most of your money just as effectively if you don't have a plan to deal with risk and losses.

Loss is with all traders. Some wise traders accept loss and do good planning for next trading. just chasing loss can be dangerous because they can loose more amount in this way . They have to do trading with big heart . May be loss teach them good lesson for future.

Forex is lucrative but also risky business and most of us are failing badly due to our own mistakes i.e. lack of knowledge, experience, skills and greedy intention, we want to become millionaire very quickly which cause the reason of failure.

Back