Why do 80-90% of beginner Forex traders lose ALL of their money?

Well said Pharaoh.

I've had a couple of bad experiences in the past with certain brokers, but won't name them here.

I am also have same experiences and i am believe all trader have been experienced like that . its real story for among peoples for those doing this business where fails and loss always accompany the story of his trading at early of this business as beginner trader . can not be avoided but need for minimize the loss ,

I think it's simple in the end. People don't take the time to TRULY learn the market and trading AND it's pitfalls. They take the risk-free easy wins on demo, and then think it will go the same way with real money, but don't have a concept of how emotion can be tied in with the real money, and therefore, make decisions not based upon the logic. Also, how many people have a zillion demo accounts before they get that ONE winner and think "Now I got the hang of it!" And buy in. And lose.

I agree, that all depends on experience level of trader.
I guess the beginners will always lose their money, and it's quite logical: with unreasonable expectations but without realistic plan and discipline, which developed by practice, you can only pray for luck. But it's not the best thing in forex to rely on.

Majority of traders try to win their every trade or try to be in a trade all the time. So for this, they take every setup or unnecessary setups that causes them to lose most of their trades and eventually get a margin call.

I think it's simple in the end. People don't take the time to TRULY learn the market and trading AND it's pitfalls. They take the risk-free easy wins on demo, and then think it will go the same way with real money, but don't have a concept of how emotion can be tied in with the real money, and therefore, make decisions not based upon the logic. Also, how many people have a zillion demo accounts before they get that ONE winner and think "Now I got the hang of it!" And buy in. And lose.

Most of them are hasty, they just want to get rich quick without knowing the risks involved in forex market. A newbie has to learn first how to control risk management and emotions.

Not only just money makes money . In forex if we are not enough experienced in trading we can not make money .Here loosing money is also very easy just some minutes can finish your account. Traders with skill and patience will make money here other wise we should bear loss.

Basicly because the natural habitat of humans is to plunge into something without carefully learning the ins and outs of something.
forex was hyped a few years ago and after it got accesable to everybody with an internet connection people started trying it out.
As a results allot of people just started to gamble instead of figuring out a good and tested system.

Not only just money makes money . In forex if we are not enough experienced in trading we can not make money .Here loosing money is also very easy just some minutes can finish your account. Traders with skill and patience will make money here other wise we should bear loss.

Yes , almost beginner traders not have good patience while they are low in skill of forex business to make their trade be profitable . so loss and loss will accept them and this happen will repeat again for among trader who new starting of forex business

well actually 98% loose in forex
and I'd add that mainly this is because "trader"

1. don't have a trading strategy
2. is not disciplined

well actually 98% loose in forex
and I'd add that mainly this is because "trader"

1. don't have a trading strategy
2. is not disciplined

Yes that is two from many factors that leads to loss . But the main causes of failure is bad in applyng of money management . yes this can caused from many things like want have big money just within short times and also trade base on feeling like gambling

Back