Why do 80-90% of beginner Forex traders lose ALL of their money?

Usually most newbies drain their deposits, just because they have no idea about strategy and risk management, as a rule they're counting on fast money within a few clicks, that's usually what kills them.

Usually most newbies drain their deposits, just because they have no idea about strategy and risk management, as a rule they're counting on fast money within a few clicks, that's usually what kills them.

It is true what you had said. They keep on trying that soon they will become a good trader and start making money by doing such acts that aren't guarantee to make them a good trader.

Market not gives you profit as you want you have to do work with ability that will help to make money. Many traders are fail because they think that earning in forex is easy they do not make them able for good trading.

It is real fact that majority of the newbie are losing their whole money and only few are getting success, the reason of failure that they trade without having proper knowledge, demo trading experience and lack of interest as they trade with greedy mind, forex is all about careful working.

I guess many of the traders looses in start and some of them looses more while chasing their lost money, that might be because they ignore the market rules and try becoming rich in forex trading over the night.

When a new person enters forex trading he thinks its very easy to do. Thinking like this he invest directly in a real account and then face loss. So for this reason majority fails and lose money.

These new traders should practice demo account for at least six months before going to trade live accounts in my opinion.

These new traders should practice demo account for at least six months before going to trade live accounts in my opinion.

If we plan to make use of the Demo trading accounts in our trades we have to first of all give some time so that we can both develop as well use such a trading strategy that is more successful for us :D

Sorry but after reading to the whole paragraph, i couldn't get anything.. Please say it again!

Back