Why do Forex Traders lose money?

Most forex trader lose money because they don't accept the reality that they need to control their risk while trading. Don't look at profit potential, instead check how much you will lose if your trade goes against you.

Nicely put, I will keep this in mind.

very frightening statistiks:( it's really difficult to pass through all the difficulties and to become one of the 10%.. i think the big companies that make this bussiness occupy at least 7% of these 10%

If we will remain careful in our trading then the amount of losses that we are getting will also come down for us :)
Maybe if we always keep learning and carefully in trading hence will able to manage account better, but if we often reckless in trading usually will often get fail, already many trader proven if reckless in trading only will fail

Maybe if we always keep learning and carefully in trading hence will able to manage account better, but if we often reckless in trading usually will often get fail, already many trader proven if reckless in trading only will fail

The amount of profits that we are getting in our trading also matters and we all know that if the income is less we should change our trading systems sooner :D

It is fact that 90% people are failing in this business and getting successive loss but it does not mean that we can not get the success in future, we can earn while learning from our own mistakes and can enjoy forex efficiently.

Yes you are right. Most traders wind up failing in light of the fact that they don't have any discipline. Furthermore, Since they don't go for broke administration rules. Trading 1% from incentive with settled stop misfortune and take advantage will save you from many botherings. This straightforward framework I associated with have an edge and dependably win trading currency CFDs. Another critical thing is they don't have any control over their feelings while taking. They deliver passionate choice like revenge trading.

I have seen in my trading career that 80% trader in the forex market failed just because of not having proper trading knowledge. Also they negative emotion, greed. Many greedy traders over trade. As a matter of fact their account blown up. Another important thing is most of the trader select wrong trading broker. Some got scammed another do not choose their trading broker not according to their trading style.

Back