Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Losing your money is the greatest fear out there. For some people it's quite a lot of money. The other reason is that forex is a relatively new thing and it's not something material that you can touch. And people tend to be afraid of everything new and unknown.

Forex business is risky so that we had to make and follow some good trading strategies otherwise we suffer from huge losses. Basic knowledge and experience should be learned to control the loss factors.

I began to invest only on the advice of my friend. I was scared to do this earlier because of the fear that I do not know. Now I can say with confidence that I do not regret investing in forex. This is a really good source of additional profit. In order to drive away your fear, just study this kind of financial activity and you will stop fearing that you will know how to invest.

That's the human nature. You also don't need all the people in the market. There are many other businesses. Everyone has his specialty. So scaring of investment is not a bad thing. Everyday many people are coming into the market. They are not scared.

I wanted to give the answer from the bottom. First of all Forex business is complicated to only those who actually do not have proper trading knowledge. And the most important thing in forex is knowledge. Without knowledge it is very tough for someone to survive in this market. If someone don’t have proper knowledge they will not able to earn money but just losing money. And trust me, forex do not required a lots of money. It is the only business where people can start with micro investment.

1) The registration process is complicated
If registration is very simple, its no good at all! Different regulations require certain steps. For instance FCA requires to understand if the person can afford trading and potentially losing the money, before start.

2) The idea of diving into the market without any prior knowledge is daunting
You shouldn't trade if you have no idea about it! It is not an "easy" money or fun thing to do. It is serious business and if you want to succeed you need to learn before you start.

3) "You require a lot of money before you can invest"
It is not the case actually, you can start in most of the companies 20-100$, now you also should consider that with a very small amount it will be risky due to the leverage, after all you don't really hope to shake the market and make millions with 20$ right?

4) "People always lose money in forex"
Sometimes true, but it happens because of greed. Normally you can use positive SL if you have small profit to make "guaranteed" money. Many traders wait to make more and eventually lose. Or they trade too much and after loosing couple of trades continue in a hope to come back. Result - money lost.

5) "Whole thing is too complicated and scary"
It is not that complicated, but yes, there is a "brain scratching" involved. But you want to make money, real money, so you have to be ready for it.

And one very important thing, never ever trust people who say that profit is "guaranteed", that you won't lose and they will make sure you only win. It is a first sign of scam...

Forex isn't very popular, since many have lost their money here, as a rule because of their own stupidity.

People are afraid to invest in forex because there are a lot of scammers on this market, especially among brokers.

Forex is always a risk. There is a lot of fraud there. Investment means giving money for some time but there is till a doubt whether this company is scam or not. In my opininon, the main reason is the fear because of a huge risk.

Back