Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

The time a trader spends in learning and practice is values him afterwards rather than thinking of forex a dangerous business they must be attentive to know its tips for good trading. People who do not know forex are giving their false opinion to others Who are trying to learn it. Experienced traders are not enough scared they know how to do successful trading.

The risks are very high in Forex. A lot of people lost money. Quite correctly, many people are afraid to invest in Forex. It's justified.

The time a trader spends in learning and practice is values him afterwards rather than thinking of forex a dangerous business they must be attentive to know its tips for good trading. People who do not know forex are giving their false opinion to others Who are trying to learn it. Experienced traders are not enough scared they know how to do successful trading.
People who had not started forex with proper learning they certainly loose and say forex is a loosing business. This opinion is false for those who are working good in forex. Everything needs practice and hard work if they not want money in no time they can spend some time for forex learnign then forex will not remain so harmful for them.

This is not the thing that people are scared or something like that, the thing is that some of them just don’t want to learn or explore something new with potential risk. I think this is the main problem – people are scared of something they don’t know well.

I think the most common one is fear of losing money you invest. Which is highly likely when you are just starting out so..

Losing money is a big part why people are scared. But you need to lose money in order to get over the fear of losing, if that makes sense. If youve lost money then you can overcome that fear as you have been through it before, i would be more worried trading and never of lost anythig to get to a big point wondering if i was going to lose big for the first time. its a strange business

High leverage offered by brokers is the main reason of this fear in forex market. New trader thinks he can use small amount to make big profits and this is the trap of brokers where they fell victims. High leverage will kill your account in 1 wrong trade or uncertain market move.

Back