Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

High leverage offered by brokers is the main reason of this fear in forex market. New trader thinks he can use small amount to make big profits and this is the trap of brokers where they fell victims. High leverage will kill your account in 1 wrong trade or uncertain market move.
Thats correct, although correct money management can still be used when you have a high leverage account. So really its only greed that takes over when they over leverage on purpose, or unless they literally have no idea what theyre doing

Those who fear trading forex mostly give the reason of the high percentage of losers in the market. However, I believe that like in any other business, you can win or lose, depending on how good or bad your trading strategy is. Those who stick around and have the patience to learn are making it big our there through forex. But those who come in thinking they can become rich quickly can't survive the pressure

Those who fear trading forex mostly give the reason of the high percentage of losers in the market. However, I believe that like in any other business, you can win or lose, depending on how good or bad your trading strategy is. Those who stick around and have the patience to learn are making it big our there through forex. But those who come in thinking they can become rich quickly can't survive the pressure
Totally agree with this

I think that people are just afraid that they will lose their money on this market. Other side of story is this feeling that you are not successful or simply looser. Nobody likes this feeling and not all people are ready to cope with it, which is main obstacle for them to become successful traders

Fear. It is the main reason. Fear of losing money. Fear of being scammed. Fear of feeling like a loser. Some people just don't understand how it works and what could happen if they invest.

We would all agree that there are fears based on various reasons on this market. However, when you get familiar with the roots of that same fear, it suddenly disappears. Eventually, this is the only path to beat all your fears on this market and make excellent results

Back