Why does this occur?

The market throws up so many changes and other interesting moments, that such things are not rare.
And there is no need to react too emotionally. You should act more thoughtfully.

Guys how do we trade on Gold? Anybody has working strategies to identify breakouts? I see that gold loves to make breakouts.

Gap's common and not in forex only. This takes some gettin' used to. Many things can happen' over weekend (elections, natural disasters or any other event in global economy) can affect of market. Therefore it's best not leave open trades on weekend. If ur not ready fo there may be both good profit and big loss.

Ima agree with dude wh talked about Japanese candlesticks. Ima use them and recommend to others. As fo ma they reflect current market situation best of all.

Guys how do we trade on Gold? Anybody has working strategies to identify breakouts? I see that gold loves to make breakouts.
Bigdolly, Gold is negatively correlated to USD, but with a time leg. So, if you need analysis of future price of gold, just look at price of the USD. Same with Oil prices, with difference that Oil market is under huge impact of OPEC countries. Hope that this analysis help.

Bigdolly, Gold is negatively correlated to USD, but with a time leg. So, if you need analysis of future price of gold, just look at price of the USD. Same with Oil prices, with difference that Oil market is under huge impact of OPEC countries. Hope that this analysis help.
Gold is nominated in USD (like XAUUSD) so naturally when if price of Gold in USD rises, then the price of USD in Gold falls. I think under price of USD you mean Dollar index (DXY) or something like that. But I don't see much correlation between them.

Back