Why I need Forex?

It provides me with great flexibility for trading and I want to trade part-time and as there are no market opening or market closing times the opportunity for potential profits is 24 hours per day, 5 days per week!

You do not need forex, but it gives you some other ability along many many others to earn well and it shouldn't stop you from all other doings absolutely and possibly. So what else we have to loose here absolutely. I clearly do not see this... you need persistance and money and skill;)

Why people join Forex there may be many different reasons depending on people to people, some join to build-up career, some are passionate to trade, some join to become rich and earn money, some try this market to explore themself.

Why people join Forex there may be many different reasons depending on people to people, some join to build-up career, some are passionate to trade, some join to become rich and earn money, some try this market to explore themself.

The reasons why a person is joining the Forex markets may be different but what is more important is that he needs to know whether he will be able to do his trades and earn from this market.

As now the peoples business is closed due to the Global Pandemic more and more new traders are going to join this business.

Well, you don't need Forex. Forex needs your money smile. It's that simple. Don't join Forex and spend your money because of the "possible profit". It's hard to get. I'm telling ya.

Back