Why I need Forex?

Poor old Greece - it's strange to think that it was once the centre of civilisation on this planet, and now here we are, wondering whether it will still be able to run itself in the next year...

The moment people start mentioning Grexit again, it might well be a good time to short the Euro.

Lesson 8 : Never risk more than 2-3% of the total trading account.
One important difference between a successful and an unsuccessful trader is that the first is able to survive under unfavorable market conditions, while an unsuccessful trader will lose his account after 10-15 unprofitable trades in a row.

Poor old Greece - it's strange to think that it was once the centre of civilisation on this planet, and now here we are, wondering whether it will still be able to run itself in the next year...

You should come either way .Food is amazing.

Forex trading is a business for us traders but its also a very important aspect around the world. As there are many countries in the world so if anyone is travelling to another country he needs to exchange currency.

You need forex to play maths, sum and figures games. ;)

None of us in the world not related to forex, unless you don't spend those paper.:cool:

You should come either way .Food is amazing.

Many, many, many years ago, I went with some Aussie friends (co-worker & his wife) intending to have a holiday in Athens.....flew in from Cairo....but, Greek immigration refused me entry because I didn't have a visa and special appeal (via fax in those days) to their immigration dept failed.
I asked where is the nearest place that I can fly to which do not require a visa and the place mentioned was Cyprus, but the only available flight was early the following day. To pass the time, I helped customs check in-coming passengers bags and they actually allowed me to do that laughing among themselves seemingly amused with me.

Okay..... long story short..:p..flew to Limassol, checked into a small hotel....met a Japanese guest who took me to a strip club....met & dated a young Filipino strip dancer for more than a week....had a fairly good time and then flew back to Cairo to re-start work.......Oh yah! You are correct 'cause Greek food is very good :cool:

Lesson 8 : Never risk more than 2-3% of the total trading account.
One important difference between a successful and an unsuccessful trader is that the first is able to survive under unfavorable market conditions, while an unsuccessful trader will lose his account after 10-15 unprofitable trades in a row.

Yes, right. But before you start risking 2-3% of your account capital, you need a solid strategy with good win rate, otherwise a long streak of losing trades can take you back very hard.

Yes, right. But before you start risking 2-3% of your account capital, you need a solid strategy with good win rate, otherwise a long streak of losing trades can take you back very hard.

That's right. It is good to risk only 1-5% of your capital so you can trade for long-term and you don't hope for your luck only in trading. Actually, the title in this thread is not correct for me. Forex is business so we are the one who choose to trade in forex or not. It doesn't mean I need forex or I don't need it, but how I look the opportunity in this business and its risk. If I am ready with the risk to become traders in forex so it can be choice for my business.

Back