Why I need Forex?

Thank you for your reply. I guess that's why no one is really a master in this game because emotion is got to play a part however small, regardless of experience. No wonder so many broker/dealers got burned by the CHF in January, though you would expect them to possess a team of experts, or the so called pros!

Yeah, emotion plays really big part in my trading, especially I am trading manually with price action. Anxious vs patience, feared vs courage, revenge vs cut loss. Those mentioned emotions always come in play on trading session, and it is not easy at all to balance everything.

You really don't need forex in your life that much but if you are willing to trade for earning some extra cash, then you need to spent a lot of time from your life to learn forex trading properly.

Yeah, emotion plays really big part in my trading, especially I am trading manually with price action. Anxious vs patience, feared vs courage, revenge vs cut loss. Those mentioned emotions always come in play on trading session, and it is not easy at all to balance everything.

That's right. Emotion is important part in trading which will determine the result of trading because our emotion will affect on decision making. If traders can't control emotion well so it is possible if the final decision is following emotion only and it can cause big losses especially if there is no proper money management and risk management to limit the losses.

That's right. Emotion is important part in trading which will determine the result of trading because our emotion will affect on decision making. If traders can't control emotion well so it is possible if the final decision is following emotion only and it can cause big losses especially if there is no proper money management and risk management to limit the losses.

Any type of emotional trader cannot get proper success in forex trading. So in order to get good time going in forex market, you need to have a non-emotional behavior towards your trading.

non emotional behavior supports traders to get sure profits , because market not cares for our emotions so they should try to do realistic decisions to respond market situations.

market not cares for our emotions
Awesome! And universe, is not cares too, definitely.

A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

Stephen Crane

If you are interested to achieve financial freedom by practicing good discipline then you can explore into the forex trading business. Please browse through this forum for helpful educative information, it is more than sufficient enough for developing the basic skills.

Any type of emotional trader cannot get proper success in forex trading. So in order to get good time going in forex market, you need to have a non-emotional behavior towards your trading.

In trading, traders shouldn't follow their emotion but follow the trading plan because emotion oftenly caused big losses than profits. It is possible for some traders to gain profits when they're following emotion to trade in unsecure condition as our planning or trading with higher lot size to take revenge but it oftenly caused losses than profit and if it caused loss then it could drain big dollars of our capital. It's safer to control risk and control the possibility of loss in trading.

Мне интересен форекс, как дополнительный источник дохода. был удачный месяц и не мешал основной работе. но сделать это основным видом дохода не могу.

I need forex to make money, its simple. I'm still in learning stage even after several years of trading. But I'm improving day by day as I'm reading a lot of articles regarding how to do good trading.

Back