Why I need Forex?

I started trading when I was a student . I need forex to earn part time . I can not go our for some hours to spend time for any job. Forex is best business to do home based work . I am making money from last 5 years. . Forex is a part of my life now. i enjoy forex day by day as well as improve trading .

Forex is business so I don't think it forex is needed by people but if you're getting good profit from it so you looked it as good choice for running business. Like another business, you will need forex as source of income when you had good trading plan. It is not easy to create good trading plan and also you need to trial and error in order to find out good planning and you're comfortable to use it. So, you need forex if it is your source of income but you don't need it too much if you're part-time traders.

Forex is business so I don't think it forex is needed by people but if you're getting good profit from it so you looked it as good choice for running business. Like another business, you will need forex as source of income when you had good trading plan. It is not easy to create good trading plan and also you need to trial and error in order to find out good planning and you're comfortable to use it. So, you need forex if it is your source of income but you don't need it too much if you're part-time traders.
That's good to everyone join in the forex trading. This is make some profit, but need fight for learning in the start. I think everyone which open market the traders can make the profit in their account. One key, you should have the strong confidence and good performance in the tools, like computers and others media. :)

Confidence comes after some success. When a trader starts trading every thing is new , he does mistakes learn from loss and tries to improve trading if he had a passion to earn from forex market. I also take more than a year to collect regular profit. Now forex is part of my life .

Confidence comes after some success. When a trader starts trading every thing is new , he does mistakes learn from loss and tries to improve trading if he had a passion to earn from forex market. I also take more than a year to collect regular profit. Now forex is part of my life .

Indeed learning comes with experience and success comes with experience provided the person has good management skills. And the same is applicable in the forex trading business. Its nice that you have been making consistent profits, each and every aspirant trader dreams the same.

Indeed learning comes with experience and success comes with experience provided the person has good management skills. And the same is applicable in the forex trading business. Its nice that you have been making consistent profits, each and every aspirant trader dreams the same.

It is true that the most effective way to get experience in trading is learning by doing because you will understand how to implement what you have read and learned in theory when you have applied it in real trading. More experience can improve your skill of trading and your capability to maximize profit and minimize loss. If you can gain consistent profit so you didn't need forex only but your main income is coming from this business too.

It is true that the most effective way to get experience in trading is learning by doing because you will understand how to implement what you have read and learned in theory when you have applied it in real trading. More experience can improve your skill of trading and your capability to maximize profit and minimize loss. If you can gain consistent profit so you didn't need forex only but your main income is coming from this business too.
Certainly if one can manage to get the consistent gains in the forex trading business then cent percent there would be no looking back for such people just that we need to adhere to the principles in a good manner.

Certainly if one can manage to get the consistent gains in the forex trading business then cent percent there would be no looking back for such people just that we need to adhere to the principles in a good manner.

Realize consistent profit in forex business is not easy thing because consistent profit in trading should make sure traders to capable maximize profit and minimize loss so you could gain more profits than losses as overall. In my experience, no one who can realize consistent profit in short time because consistent profit could happen with getting more profits than losses. And you can make it happen when you had enough experience to make good analysis and good money management too.

Realize consistent profit in forex business is not easy thing because consistent profit in trading should make sure traders to capable maximize profit and minimize loss so you could gain more profits than losses as overall. In my experience, no one who can realize consistent profit in short time because consistent profit could happen with getting more profits than losses. And you can make it happen when you had enough experience to make good analysis and good money management too.
You're right, bro. Many things must be done in order to achieve success in forex trading. So it can get a lot of money here. Actually we only make money in forex trading, so as not to lose money. That's all it is only business.

but before I get start this business...can anyone here give me a list of urls/links/pdf or any type of sources about Forex? Thanks and I appreciate your help.

There are plenty of Good articles published in Article section on this community, you simply need click and read contents.

Back