Why MT4 insists to ignore the slippage set during the synchronization of signal positions?

Lavie

Banned
Does MT4 want subscribers to lose their hard earned money? If no, why do they synchronize orders with a very high slippage? . In the beginning, they ask you to set the slippage, a few minutes after they synchronize positions regardless of the slippage set?. For example, today I closed a trade with a very small profit , then due to synchronization, a new position was opened (copied) with a huge slippage . I believe that they can easily give us the control over the synchronization process but they do not want to. it must be your choice to whether or not synchronize your account , not to be forced to do so. if you want to disable the synchronization , you must access your MQL5 account quickly and pause the signal, which is very difficult, time consuming, totally none sensible and unprofessional. The majority of customers want to copy / synchronize positions only when the slippage condition is met. so how to request them officially to do that? Can Forexpeacearmy help? I think that we do need to put some pressure on the MT4 developers. what do you think?.

I really don’t think so. Because I have always found MT4 trading platform is most supportive for trading I am also using MT4 trading platform. And the facilities which I like most is I can trade from anywhere. I think this the benefit of forex trading. Where no binding or limit of trading time. I don’t have to go to any office. Even I am travelling still I can trade.

It all depends on the setting, in general this is something you can keep under control.

I know that many traders use MT on a regular basis, and I've heard that it has sufficient quality functionality to allow you to analyze accurately, taking into account all the details that interest you.

This is something that most brokers do to make sure that there is a ablemace in those winning and those losing. It means that there has to be more losers than winners for them to get their profits. They therefore develop ways to take money from the traders without them suspecting in most cases. You may have but others have not an my nerve release it.

if you have realised that they are ignoring it even though it means that the traders are going to be affected then you need to understand that they are doing to willingly because they plan to get something out of it. That is just how the forex market and brokers work.

This is more like some kind of technical error or restrictions on the part of a brokerage company. You should clarify this information.

Many traders use this platform on a regular basis.
And if it happened all the time, someone would have already noticed it.
Maybe it was some kind of accident...

Back