Why we should all stop using MT4 or MT5

The video is quite okay, although I haven't watched it completely because it's very long, sowwy :( It's weird that in 2020 it's still actual. I agree with those commentators who write about the fact that you need to take a closer look at your broker than to blame everything on the trading platforms.

I’ll get around to watching the video at some point, seems like it’s pretty interesting.

I think both platforms are ok, everyone will find what is best for him, I use MT4 because, I guess, I'm used to its design and functionality. Also a lot of work done in the platform and I'm not sure if transition will be smooth.

In my opinion, MT4 and MT5 platforms are good and easy to use platforms whereas it totally depends on the personal choice of every trader to use it or not. You get all your trading account information easily on both the platforms and MT5 is more preferable since you can trade cryptocurrencies on it and it is an enhanced version of MT4. You must always try anything before just rejecting it as you might have different opinions as compared to others, things which work for you might not work for others.

As for me, we need an alternative to stop using the most popular trading platforms MT4 or MT5. Yes, these platforms have disadvantages. But what has no minuses? And if there are no platforms that are at least a little bit close to being used and recognized as MT4 or MT5, then maybe they have much more advantages. But this is purely my subjective opinion, I didn't like the video very much. As for me, this thread doesn't have enough logic.

The long duration of the video, 1 hour 35 minutes, I am not watching all the time
but so far I am still using MT4 for the trading day in my broker.

Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 platforms are the most widely used platforms for Forex trading. We should not stop using MT4 or MT5. You can trade on these platforms from anywhere and from any device. You can put large volume trades in these platforms without even getting your trades freeze.

Back