Why You MUST invest in Forex

forex-trading4u

Recruit
AUTHOR: forex-trading4you.blogspot.com

You might have pondered over this question and asked yourself a zillion times. WHY FOREX?

Inspite of ‘N’ number of businesses that may attract you with promised profits, why should you opt for investing in Forex. Here I am going to list out the reasons why and it just might compel you to invest some money in it to Forex Trading.

LARGEST FINANCIAL MARKET

With $1.5 Trillion(yes, you read it right, its $1.5 Trillion) being traded daily, Foreign Exchange (Forex) has become the largest financial market since the past 3 decades and its domination has only increased if anything.

Forex Trading was left to the professionals till recently. However, now even average investors are willing to invest in it having witnessed its amazing capacity. This explains the sudden surge in the Forex market.

LEVERAGE in FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING(FOREX)

Frankly speaking, no business gives you a leverage as that of Foreign Exchange or Forex (FX) for short. No hidden formulas, no confusing strategies or no professional knowledge required, all you need is a decent application of technical analysis along with a logical money strategy.

Ofcourse, leverage can be as harmful as beneficial. No hindrance on risk management means this high leverage can lead to potential high losses or high gains.

TRADING 24 HOURS on FOREX

Forex is a 24 Hours trading opportunity. Its not going be like you wait for the forex shop to open. As a Forex Trader, you get the opportunity to trade 24 hours from Sunday 5:00 pm (ET) to Friday 4:30 pm.

This means you can do trading upon your convenience and based on your schedule. It also provides you the opportunity to act immediately upon golden breaking news from the market.

NO COMMISION FOR FOREX

There is no commission charged towards your profits on Forex. You are allowed to keep 100% of the profits that you make by trading on Forex Market. Thus, this makes Forex Market an attractive and lucrative field of business especially to those who would deal on a regular basis.

HIGH LEVELS OF LIQUIDITY OF FOREX

Another crowd puller is the high liquidity factor of Forex. With about 90% of all currency transactions comprising of 7 major currency pairs, this leads to these currency having price stability, smooth trends and high levels of liquidity. The liquidity is mainly coming from the banks that offer cash flow to the average investors, organizations and market professionals.

STEADY TRADING PROSPECTS

The Forex market is never stagnant, its always on the move. As Forex trading involves buying and selling of currencies, traders can most easily operate in a rising or falling market. This is due to the simple fact that there are always trading prospects whether a currency is rising or falling as its co-related to other currencies. Hence it does not matter whether the market is rising or falling, there are always opportunities for successful trading. All you need is to have a good trading strategy.

With an amazing speed, even large transactions are conducted in a matter of seconds.

Along with these major advantages, there are other plusses like the large profits the Forex Trading promises. It is very much possible for an amateur investor to gain decent profits provided he has made a good study of the market prior to investing.

You can distribute this article freely as long as you include the original source and this message.
Thank You

Last edited:
Blah Blah Blah

Spot forex market is a SHAME! Why on earth would you suggest people put their hard earned money into forex? Just look at forex bastard broker reviews to see what type of industry this is.

Dont get me wrong, I have made a lot of money with spot forex, mostly through SNW. Now that the "loop hole" is closing, I plan to return to trading stocks and futures.

Getting filled

How often are news traders still getting filled?

And especially with regards to users of SNW, are you still filled often enough to make it worthwhile? Or is the loophole really closing, if not closed?

Also, which broker is still news-tradeable? Is Oanda still ok?

AUTHOR: forex-trading4you.blogspot.com

You might have pondered over this question and asked yourself a zillion times. WHY FOREX?

NO COMMISION FOR FOREX

There is no commission charged towards your profits on Forex. You are allowed to keep 100% of the profits that you make by trading on Forex Market. Thus, this makes Forex Market an attractive and lucrative field of business especially to those who would deal on a regular basis.

Thank You

EXCUSE ME??? 3 pips, 4, 5, .... if this isn't commision (IT IS FAR WORSE) ... put on your position and you are already behind!! Futures FX has comm. - but many times you are at ZERO or go POSITIVE quickly as you only give 1 pip away.... and if it is a limit order... well, you might be zero or positive on the next tick!!

I am so tired of this NO Commision B.S. !! Wake up guys.......

OZ in Sex Land:p

I Get Filled Every Time!

How often are news traders still getting filled?

And especially with regards to users of SNW, are you still filled often enough to make it worthwhile? Or is the loophole really closing, if not closed?

Also, which broker is still news-tradeable? Is Oanda still ok?

OZ in Pivo Land:p

Oz,

Do you have any thoughts on the possible effectiveness of something like SNW in a forex futures environment?

Pharaoh

The platforms are similar...

Oz,

Do you have any thoughts on the possible effectiveness of something like SNW in a forex futures environment?

Pharaoh

.... P man, look at the attachment. The trading platform I use is in the lower left. It shows realized profit (or loss) of 237.50. No positions (flat).
You see the bids - 5 deep and the asks - 5 deep, current price is 1.4616.

If I wanted that price I would just click at that level. Now if I was going for 20 lots, well it might slip some, so I use limit orders almost exclusively.
There were 2 lots exchanged at this price - LAST.

I can make bracket orders, OCO's (order cancels order) and I like the FLATTEN button that is basically a quick market order for when I have 5,6 or 8 lots on board. It 'spikes' and I don't have to worry about having the correct number (QUANTITY) in the window to take profit (or loss).

So looking at this screen, there is a 1 point (pip) spread.
1 vs 52 (BID / ASK)

What I know of SNW I see no problems, it should be just as effective!

OZ in Winter Wonderland!

ps - A guy can get into this market for $2,000, get $250 per lot/contract
margin, $8.00 RT comm., and $12.50 per pip !

Attachments

• OZ Dec. 07 01  Finished.gif
    OZ Dec. 07 01 Finished.gif
    154.5 KB · Views: 38
Back