WikiFX Protection Project Guards Investors against Broker’s Bankruptcy

I have been trading Forex for seven years now and have accounts with two different brokers. They have all been tested many times by me and my friends and they work very well. Friends showed me what the WikiFX website writes about these brokers. There were only bad reviews, but they were fakes and not true. I wrote a good review and submitted it to WikiFX. But they never published it. Then I learned that WikiFX intentionally puts only bad reviews, and then demands money from brokers to replace them with good ones. I think this is blackmail and a crime!

WikiFX is mafia and racketeers on Forex.
They deliberately publish dirty, false information about brokers on their website and give them low ratings.They then ask the broker to pay for their so-called "EPC service". And, as the managers of WikiFX write, after payment “With this service, you will see your rate increasing (again this is made automatically by our system)”.
The cost of such a fraudulent "service" is 2000 USD per month. And this is only in one country. If you want to cover several countries, then the price will be 2000 USD per month for each country separately.This is not only racketeering, but also a direct deception of traders. Any scam broker can pay WikiFX money, and will immediately enter the TOP in their rating and receive beautiful fake reviews on their website.
WikiFX is a black dirty spot on the whole Forex industry.

WikiFX is run by a Chinese criminal group. The evidence has already warned the Chinese government as a dangerous company. They have also been sued for rumors and lost in court. Damages have also been confirmed. The following is in Japanese, but you can get an overview by using Google Translate. It is being investigated in detail.

sites.google.com/view/about-wikifx/%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0

With DNA Markets being a new brokerage, they are doing everything they can to target us now. I've even seen them try to connect with us through personal accounts to get through to us.

I was warned from everyone at my company day one to stay away from them.

Back