WikiFX Protection Project Guards Investors against Broker’s Bankruptcy

Kyle Lim

WikiFx Rep
The strict regulation of UK regulator FCA is a major reason that investors favor British forex brokers. However, the unpredictability of forex market means unexpected incidents can happen to any broker. Last Monday, WikiFX got many investors’ reports that they couldn’t access the platform of SVSFX. The notice on SVSFX website revealed a surprising news: the broker, regulated by FCA and was in business for over 10 years, was bankrupted on the same day, and information on FCA’s website also confirmed the news. The incident shocked the forex circle and worried many investors at SVSFX.

After SVSFX had failed, WikiFX promptly activated the EPC(Eye Protection Centre) program to compensate for investors’ loss. As a highlight of WikiFX, the EPC program is China’s first free forex compensation scheme. Since EPC’s creation, WikiFX has never stopped improving the service, striving to serve investors with EPC’s professional team, maximized coverage, unbiased and fair operation and transparent process. The program has drawn the interests of both forex investors and brokers.

Professional team

The EPC Council and the Arbitration Committee both consist of experts of the forex circle, many of which are former employees of brokers who have accumulated rich experience and expertise during decades of forex trading. With such a professional team, investors’ pressing needs can be addressed with higher efficiency.

Maximized coverage

According to the EPC rules, WikiFX will receive from the compliant broker a deposit that serves as a guarantee fund for its investors. The fund will help reduce investors’ loss even if their broker runs into any problem. In SVSFX’s example, if investors fail to receive compensation from the broker within 6 months of its bankruptcy, WikiFX will assess the criteria of the investors who have signed up for EPC program on WikiFX website, and those eligible will be compensated for up to ¥50,000 per person.

Unbiased and fair operation

WikiFX will estimate the appropriate guarantee fund for a broker according to its WikiFX rating, and brokers with lower ratings generally need to provide higher guarantee fund. In addition, to ensure EPC’s impartiality and guarantee investors’ rights in facing any possible conflict of interests, the EPC Council oversees the operation of EPC Committee, and ensures the Committee as well as the Assessment Panel and Review Panel make independent and impartial decisions based on facts when dealing with compensation claims.

Transparent process

Once the EPC program is activated, WikiFX will publish the detail compensation process and other important information investors need to know on both WikiFX App the official site www.wikifx.com, so investors can easily access them. The compensation includes the following steps:

-The applicant registers and uploads information;

-EPC assesses the applicant’s materials;

-The list of eligible applicants is released to the public;

-The compensation beneficiary signs an agreement;

-The compensation case is made public.

Investors can also scan the QR code and join WeChat group to get a step-by-step guide of EPC compensation application and other information updates.

Conclusion

In the future, WikiFX will continue to carry out the EPC program and live up to the expectations and supports of investors and clients, striving to create a safer and cleaner forex environment.

WikiFX IS A SCAM!

WikiFX.com is spreading false information and false reviews on a website that looks like it was put together by a bunch of bored teenagers! Their introduction video is quite entertaining, as it shows they are priding themselves in their "technology of prediction model of abnormity supervision" (yes you read that right!) or "model of supervision utility" (Google translate was apparently off that day!) to supposedly give accurate reviews.
Well that technology must not be working very well, as their reviews are based on anything but reality and actual research! This company is simply trying to come up by slandering the reputation of our company (and we're pretty sure we're not alone in this!).
Almost 2 weeks ago, we came about this website that tagged us as "unregulated". We contacted them to amend this false information they published about us and to date, not only was the information not corrected, we are now tagged as "suspicious clone" (who even knows what that means?!).
Despite our continued efforts to get to a resolution, they are now ignoring our emails. As a regulated company, we cannot allow so called professional review websites to spread lies about us! Criticism is always welcome, blatant lies are not!

CM Trading.

WikiFX IS A SCAM!

WikiFX.com is spreading false information and false reviews on a website that looks like it was put together by a bunch of bored teenagers! Their introduction video is quite entertaining, as it shows they are priding themselves in their "technology of prediction model of abnormity supervision" (yes you read that right!) or "model of supervision utility" (Google translate was apparently off that day!) to supposedly give accurate reviews.
Well that technology must not be working very well, as their reviews are based on anything but reality and actual research! This company is simply trying to come up by slandering the reputation of our company (and we're pretty sure we're not alone in this!).
Almost 2 weeks ago, we came about this website that tagged us as "unregulated". We contacted them to amend this false information they published about us and to date, not only was the information not corrected, we are now tagged as "suspicious clone" (who even knows what that means?!).
Despite our continued efforts to get to a resolution, they are now ignoring our emails. As a regulated company, we cannot allow so called professional review websites to spread lies about us! Criticism is always welcome, blatant lies are not!

CM Trading.

I totally agree with you, WikiFX is a big SCAM. wikifx blackmail people in order to make them think bad stuff about brokers. I already saw many times what they do. It is a pity that they use nice forums and websites to spread their bad marketing. And yes, you are not alone on this, they are not just trying to slandering the reputation of our company, they are doing that with many! I really don't know what they win with that, but they are a bunch of liers.

Let me chip in.
WikiFX is a scam!
They are indeed blackmailing Forex companies asking to pay in order to remove bad reviews. Few of my contacts reported them on LinkedIn.
So I heard! Many comments saying that this WikiFX is writing false and i=missleading articles about many parties, in order to blackmail these parties afterward. I mean, it is non-ethical. I can still understand if it is a war between two companies in the same industry, meaning a company fighting its competitor using blak campaign. I know it is wrong, but that is more reasonable. But here, WikiFX holding back campaign towards all sides, so they can get money out of blackmailing these companies. That is the new lowest point of scammers.

u can see the image here ... WIKIFX is TOTALY A SCAM ...
they will threaten brokers for money ... if they don't pay ... NEGATIVE news will be written non-stop ... until money is paid ...

Attachments

• wiki1.png
    wiki1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 309
  • wiki2.png
    wiki2.png
    928.3 KB · Views: 311
  • wikifx.png
    wikifx.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 309
u can see the image here ... WIKIFX is TOTALY A SCAM ...
they will threaten brokers for money ... if they don't pay ... NEGATIVE news will be written non-stop ... until money is paid ...

I've been using that page for quite a while now because they also visit the brokers' offices from time to time and also always checking their regulations/status. I thought this would make things much easier for me to have a look if a broker is reliable or not and to find out more about brokers' regulations.
So, you think all the biggest brokers are actually paying WikiFX to write such positive reviews?
I mean a good regulation is a good regulation and a good reputation is a good reputation, no matter what a page is saying about a broker; everyone can do his own research on the internet or in real life.

I know of other big companies or even private persons (outside the financial markets) paying for their good reputations, like running expensive ad-campaigns on well-known platforms to gain more clients, more fans or just more traffic (no matter if positive or negative because even with advertising on your pages you can earn a lot). This is a real thing on all markets out there actually; like well-known DJs are also paying for good articles on the DJ Magazine, or celebrities paying to be on the front-pages of some well-known celebrity magazines. :rolleyes:

WikiFX cannot be trusted! its a SCAM

WikiFX is run by a bunch of THUGS/Gangster of FX industry by China people to protect their platforms as well as those who pay "PROTECTION FEE" , if you dont pay, they will rate you badly. Some reputable broker never paid and they rate them badly. They extort broker for money!

I've been using that page for quite a while now because they also visit the brokers' offices from time to time and also always checking their regulations/status. I thought this would make things much easier for me to have a look if a broker is reliable or not and to find out more about brokers' regulations.
So, you think all the biggest brokers are actually paying WikiFX to write such positive reviews?
I mean a good regulation is a good regulation and a good reputation is a good reputation, no matter what a page is saying about a broker; everyone can do his own research on the internet or in real life.

I know of other big companies or even private persons (outside the financial markets) paying for their good reputations, like running expensive ad-campaigns on well-known platforms to gain more clients, more fans or just more traffic (no matter if positive or negative because even with advertising on your pages you can earn a lot). This is a real thing on all markets out there actually; like well-known DJs are also paying for good articles on the DJ Magazine, or celebrities paying to be on the front-pages of some well-known celebrity magazines. :rolleyes:
Actually all this information is true.
That`s what they did:
Mark a broker as NO REGULATED, Suspicious etc.
Then, they are starting to write, from 10-15 managers everywhere: Skype, LinkedIn, email.

Their main offer - buy "classic" package for 6000 EUR - 10 000 EUR month and your review will be clear, nice, and beautiful.

All the brokers in "Flagship" section are paying to this Chinese mafia.

Please, don`t feed this Mafia, either with traffic, trust or money.

Dear All,

This review for all the traders and Brokers!!! Please be advised that WikiFX is the most terrible company i have met in my 15 years in FX industry. What they do, they main business is to provide FX Expos mainly in South East Asia, countries such: Thailand, Vietnam, China, HongKong, Philippines and Indonesia and on top they running a website where they put comments about brokers and latest market news to earn extra on marketing. What SCAM about them is that all information from clients about Brokers totally fake, on top, they advertise for traders to visit their EXPOS that always empty with no benefits to visit. The biggest SCAM what they do is they send emails to many big brokers offering them to clean BAD comments from their website if the broker will participates in their EXPO, if the broker dont agree, WIKIFX continues putting FAKE comments about the Broker and MOST important they doing EXTORTION-its a CRIME to do so...but WIKIFX dont care!!! I would like to URGET all Brokers to STAY away from them and Share your Views like i did and for the TRADERS to stay away from thier website and their fake EXPOS!!! Guys they are not just a SCAM, they are CRIMINALS!!!

SCAM ARTIST and SCAM COMPANY close your company before you go to jail!!!

Back