Will this account survive the day??

your account should be doing great by now as euro already hit your take profit and made a lot of money :)

I think gold just reached my target today, and is a good time to start buying again...
managed to sold at 95 and 89, bought back at 37 and 42
c u again

Attachments

• gold target.gif
    gold target.gif
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi "along"...hehehe...sori tak nampak you post lah!

Nope, my TP not triggered yet coz I have reset them to 1.32580
Since I believe the EUR will be worst off than the USD, I will leave these open positions to run to at least end Nov'11 or until the TP have been triggered.

Like I said before, I would only go in on the dips on metals and stay away from short positions as that's too risky.

I wanted to fund another account through MoneyBookers, but have problem contacting them.
They locked my account when I accidentally login with incorrect password, and even after 4 request to their security to unlock my account, not a single reply from them.
Wonder anybody facing the same problem!

You should avoid using moneybookers, they have a lot of issues regarding the payment and holding customers money. I read about it somewhere but forgot the add. u can use search engine to find more details. use liberty reserve as it is more cheaper compare to other payment processor and most brokers accept this LR as their payment. the only problem is to convert it from MYR because the charge impose is very high.

gold should be doing good at the moment, if everything is find I think it will continue with the uptrend, since that more interest are coming to gold as euro is still under pressure. hope will touch 1800 again by next week

c u

Last edited:
The broker I wanted to re-fund my account with have some problems dealing with Liberty Reserves.
I have past issues with Alert Pay (took more than a month for them to acknowledge my money transfer), and so it is not an option for me.

MoneyBookers is regulated by the FSA and this is the first time I have an issue with them.
Maybe it's best I wait until next week and give them a chance to sort out whatever problems that they might have...but still, not replying to any of my 4 e-mails is very bad service.

I use e-money for the instant transfer of funds (in seconds) in case of emergency.

Given the state of the many uncertainties surrounding the EU, here is high probability of Gold going up to the 1800 next week....and the same with Silver...But then again, I wouldn't bet too much on anything right now. My advice is to scale down on trading and wait for better opportunities.

By the way, have you tried out DeltaStock as a broker? I am thinking of adding them as a replacement broker for the one I have dumped.

All the best!

not yet, the broker is in my list because of their level 2 ecn. right now I'm trying exness so far very good with withdrawal, I deposit when I want to trade and withdraw everything after finish. instant payment. the spread for gold also very good 0.5 only. other broker in the process verification is trader's way, their ecn account, have good spread on gold, same 0.5, commission low 35/mil. I'm focusing on gold and the spread. the reason I try exness is because their instant withdrawal, the only thing that I hate is their instant execution, the rest look perfect to me as a dream broker.

In future I probably stick with this two brokers as I'm going to trade more on gold, need a lower spread. Trader's way also have 4 major pairs that I think their spread starting from zero. I also will use it as a scalper broker as it use market execution. another ecn broker that have fast server and execution is ecn alpha, but right now still suspended for almost 2 weeks already as they are having problem with their server

Last edited:
Exness huh!...I just went over to their site: Founded in 2008, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Hmmm, Russia brokers don't sit well with me lah...but I guess if you are comfortable with them, it's ok.
However, I am interested with their "automatic withdrawal system" and will read more of that...or you can explain that to me : )

it's automatic, you ask to withdraw money, enter the code receive to your mobile, press the button and the money is already in your account. very good don't have to wait for payment and I feel safe and secure. have been using them for almost 3 weeks now, deposit and withdraw on daily basis. in fact you can make 100 withdrawal in 1 day with no delay at all, so not because they are Russian, but they are instant...and I just love it

Last edited:
Hmmm..instant withdrawal yah!... that's interesting!

What's the best way to deposit into account and how long it takes to show up in account??

Back