Will this account survive the day??

yes bro,

I'm not afraid with the market too, but it's good to have some sort of difference strategies when trade with the market. what impress me more is how they keep maintaining doing it. right now I'm doing difference strategy for my cent account in my thread journal. buying audusd until certain price level which I will determine it later. been using this good strategy when I trade with audchf, and now sharing it with the public.

ok see u

I have posted at your thread "Invest with confidence" : )

You mentioned in your thread that EurexTrade daily profits around USD500k for a USD43m account, which works out to around 1.2%

Ok, to get things in perspective, while USD500k is no small money by any standard, but if that is in percentage, it is just 1.2% of a USD43m account.

At 1.2%:
A USD1m account daily profit would be USD12k
For a USD10k account, daily profit would be USD120.00
For USD500 account, daily profit would be USD6.00
and for USD100 account, daily profit would be just a mere USD1.20

So, in my opinion, taking very small risk on a huge trade account is very much easier and stress free.
I would bet that the very same trader(s) would have great difficulty trading a usd1k account as I don't think they know how to trade small account when there is little to show for a 1.2% daily gain.

To each his own ways & style;right?

Alright, all the best for next week's trading!

Hi Rahman,

yes u r right, in fact i did mention earlier investing with them with 1% profit by compounding I can be millionaire in 3 years.
hehe actually they are not doing much, around 0.8% of my investment in average, I guess I have to add up another few
more years before I can reach that target. well actually I did invest with them because I fell safe, as they are not gambling with my
money. we used to take high risk trade you know, even making 100% profit just in a day, definitely we are better than them :).
So I just keep my money there for a saving, well better then put my money in the bank with 2-3% interest per year.

how is your account doing, I just add up another 100 to my cent accounts. now got more bullet to shoot
will update my thread later.

c u

Hi along,

Yes, I supposed investing with the investment funds is much2 better than the bank's interest, but the investment funds company must be trustworthy. So just be careful;yah!

I did quite good on my account today scalping the EUR/USD ( a few Silver & Gold) going in on the rise and closing the positions on the dip.
I am up 25.96% now and waiting to close 2 more positions before I call it a day.

How is your trading today?

Updates to my Live ECN trading account ending 25-Nov-2011: Currencies traded exclusively on EUR/USD (with some Silver & Gild thrown in).

Monday 21/Nov: Made some gains – Balanced from last Friday: Gained 54.54% From Initial Deposit: -22.79% - Total Account Balanced (with 4 opened positions): USD1,872.30

Tuesday 22/Nov: Also made some gains - Balanced from last Friday: Daily gained 38.32% - From Initial Deposit: -3.64%. Total Account Balanced (no open positions): USD2,336.62

Wednesday 23/Nov: Made some more gains - Balanced from last Friday: Gained 153.84% - From Initial Deposit: 73.22%- Total Account Balanced (no open positions): USD4,200.50

===================================================
Wednesday 23/Nov: Adjusted Account Balanced back to Initial Deposit USD2,425.00
Real Gain: 73.22% Total Account Balanced (no open positions): USD4,200.50

Thursday 24/Nov: Daily Gain: 73.22% - Total Gain: 120.85% Total Account Balanced (no open positions): USD5,355.65

Friday 25/Nov: Daily Gain: 83.42% - Total Gain: 204.27% - Total Account Balanced (with 32 opened positions with losses of USD2,436.82): USD7,378.48

I though I have disciplined my trading style, but on Friday, while doing my normal scalping on the EUR?USD, I was caught once again by sudden market movement which causes the EUR to move down fast…and I had over 20 Long positions on that pair at 0.1 to 0.2 lot sizes.

As market start spiraling downwards and losses increases, apprehension began to set in and I made a very poor decision to wait it out as I thought I have sufficient free margin to take the initial losses.
But as my free margin dwindled to the 150% level, I decided to hell with this waiting game and start to play “chicken’ with the market. Ever market movement upwards, I short a trade…initially with small 0.02 lot size, but increase that to 0.05 - 0.1 lots. I would close some of the short positions which are in profits, but kept the highest 3 short positions to hedge against the losing Longs ones.

Eventually, my account was perfectly balanced by both the Short & Long opened positions which gave me a breather to plan an exit from all those opened trades which numbered over 80 trades.

I went back and forth in all forums dealing in analytical of the EUR/USD pairs, and listen to live news market report and had that site “Talking Forex” which “along” had directed me to (thanks for that bro. really appreciate it) open with running live commentaries going on all sector of the economy.

In the meanwhile, the EUR/USD started to reverse upwards and I immediately took the opportunity to close out (all in profits) as many of the Long positions that I had made earlier and this reduced my losses. As market reverse back down again, I played with it taking in & closing trades along the way.

But, I now have 32 still opened trade positions which I will have to decide what to do with them on Monday. At market closing time, it seems to be reversing upwards again….and I hope this will be the situation on Monday.

If I have closed all those stilled opened positions before market closing, I would have lost just over USD400 (17% lose over Thursday balance), but still ahead by around 104% in overall real profits…. but, I want that additional USD2,436.82 which are, without a doubt, forced & unintentional profits from playing “chicken” with the market.

So, I will wait and see market developments on Monday and shall post back here again next Saturday/Sunday.

Cheers!

WARNING (AGAIN): THIS SYSTEM OF TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SANE AND DISCIPLINED TRADERS . IT IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT TO BE COPIED, EMULATED, AND FOLLOWED IN ANY WAY.
IT IS CARRIED OUT ONLY BY HIGHLY UNSTABLE AND LUNATIC WANNABE TRADER

P/S: The heading should be: Updates to my Live ECN trading account ending 25-Nov-2011: Currencies traded exclusively on EUR/USD (with some Silver & Gold thrown in).. Somehow, I cannot change that in "Edit".

WARNING (AGAIN): THIS SYSTEM OF TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SANE AND DISCIPLINED TRADERS . IT IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT TO BE COPIED, EMULATED, AND FOLLOWED IN ANY WAY.
IT IS CARRIED OUT ONLY BY HIGHLY UNSTABLE AND LUNATIC WANNABE TRADER

Think I'll mortgage my pyramid, put all the money into a live account, and follow this system using higher risks. :D

Mortgage your pyramid????......hmmmmm, have you been following happenings in your land these days???
I don't think your people will be too happy when they find out their beloved heritage landmark is partially owned by the bank.

Don't worry my friend, my habi-bi...;)....after this week, I will be slowing down on my trades and concentrate (and be contented, of course) with that 3-5% daily profits :cool:....."malish", as your people will say, "Insahallah bukra fil-mishh-mishh ana fulus will be much2 more (eehhh, forgot how to finish that in your people's language :p)

As'salamualaikum

Updates to my Live ECN trading account ending 2-Dec-2011: Currencies traded exclusively on EUR/USD (with a few AUD/USD thrown in at the end of trading session).

Monday 28/Nov: Recovered some losses – Balanced from last Friday: Daily Loss: -52.86% - Accumulated Gain: 151.41% - Total Account Balanced (with 47 opened positions): USD6,096.74 – Equity: USD4,559.57 – Floating Loss: -USD1,537.17

Tuesday 29/Nov: Balanced from yesterday: Daily Gain: 67.15% - Accumulated Gain: 218.56% - Total Account Balanced (with 30 SELL & 55 BUY Floating positions): USD7,725.05 – Equity: USD5,765.93 – Floating Loss: -USD1,959.12

Wednesday 30/Nov/11: Balanced from yesterday: Daily Gain: 36.91% - Accumulated Gain: 255.47%% - Total Account Balanced (with 18 SELL Floating positions): USD8,620.23 – Equity: USD3,223.72 – Floating Loss: -USD5,396.51

Thursday 1/Dec/11: Balanced from yesterday: Daily Gain: 116.88% - Accumulated Gain: 372.36% - Total Account Balanced (with 59 SELL & 75 BUY Floating positions): USD11,454.61 – Equity: USD2,910.13 – Floating Loss: -USD8,544.48

Friday 2/Dec/11: Balanced from yesterday JUST BEFORE BEING STOP OUT AGAIN: Daily Gain: 74.90% - Accumulated Gain: 447.26% - Total Account Balanced (with 77 SELL & 61 BUY Floating positions): USD13,270.99 – Equity: WILL NEVER KNOW NOW – Floating Loss: MASSIVE
====================================================

Last entry at end of trading session on Friday 2-Dec-2011:

Friday 2/Dec/11: Balanced as of today: USD171.96 - Equity: USD166.51 – Floating Positions: 9 BUY Floating Profit/Loss: -USD5.45

Short, and without all the BS, summary:
I was spiked out by the EUR/USD last Wed, recovered some on Thursday, got spiked out twice more by the EUR/USD and now my account is in ICU (Intensive Care Unit…as in the hospital).
BUT, my account might be OUT, but not yet DEAD.:cool:

I should be getting some USD600 back from my IB, the AsianGroup, and so that should be sufficient to go one more round for the USD100k mark and beyond :D …. after all, that Chinese School Teacher started off with only USD300 to make it to USD230k.... So, if he can do it, so can I :cool::rolleyes::p

Well, if anything, at least my broker (and my IB theAsianGroup) should be happy since, ending 2/Dec/'11, the total commission paid by me is USD3,748.32 from my 15 tradings days with them...which is USD1,323.32 more than my initial starting capital of USD2,425.00

=============================

To King Tut:
Ok, so if you had hocked your pyramid, the bank would probably be busy measuring and contemplating the humongous logistical problem with getting that massive pyramid to the States.
Good news is, you still have two more spare pyramids….the bad news is, I don’t think the Egyptians will be too happy with losing one of their national landmark and heritage.

As'salamualaikum!

=============================

Last edited:
I am enclosing my Detailed Account Statement as....eehhhh...proof that my account is as what I have posted

Attachments

• Screenshot1 3-Dec-2011.JPG
    Screenshot1 3-Dec-2011.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 4
rugi banyak looo, should take the 5k profit and follow me invest with confidence :). 5k with 65% daily profit, you can withdraw around 50-60usd daily and use that money to rock and roll again with forex.

Back