Will THis Months NFP Good?

Theocracy Pat

Recruit
Hello my fellow Traders,

Among all news indicators, my best choice is NONFARM PAYROLL. Which will take place in the next few days.

And i love using STRADLLE method to capture just only :
BUY; ST= 15pips and TP=40pips.
WHILE
SELL;ST=15pips and TP=40pips

I increase my lot size to $50per pip.

But i wish to get some details of this months NFP since i hav lost much, which cant permit me to use my system. Or is there any system i can use to trade it? Please All members suggestions are needed.

"OUR CONTRIBUTIONS MATTERS MUCH AS JEHOVAH GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVERS JUST LIKE MY MENTOR, SIR FELIX."

Wishing you All 50pips in Your NFP,
TO YOUR SUCCESS,
Theocracy Pat(PADEM MERCHANDISE LTD.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly I assume we are talkng only about cable here.
NFP is the largest regular mover of the month (other than the interest rate cut being 0.5% instead of 0.25% like last time)

Yes I have used a similar method but if you read Felix normally this will go at least 50 pips so in you own case it will trigger at 15 but not reach the 40 TP. It will all depend on the feeling leading up to it. best read Felix before setting your order levels and see how many pips he predicts in the circumstances. The US unemloyment rate is at the same time. :eek:oh:

As to going up to $50 per pip that way beyond me. I spread bet at £1/pip normally, and got "Blown by the steel wind" last week so am almost wiped out.

Last month was 110k and this month is expected to be 82k. If it's 82k which is priced in then you can reasonably expect the prevailing uptrend to continue.

In saying that though resistance is 1.4479 - 1.4503 (EUR/USD) and at about 2.0875 (GBP/USD) so if it comes out at that level I'd be very careful trading it.

Check the higher timeframes for a good break of this level before the report comes out.

If you want to be extra careful, only trade on the retracement if there is any.

Last edited:
Back