Will weather be to blame again?

Rambo35

Corporal
When December's non-farm payroll report was released in the US most blamed the disappointment on bad weather which is not an uncommon theme. We all know about the bad weather the US faced in January so will bad weather be blamed again?

I think it should not matter as in the end real people are unemployed and it will impact the broader economy and therefore forex markets as well.

Biden: Oh no. Employment is down again. What excuse do we give?

Obama: (looks out window) Look. Clouds. Let's blame the weather.

China is the excuse for the next NFP. After that . . . hey, it's been awhile since Canada got the blame. :p

O that's a different way to spell Canada, I always seen Obama spell it like this "Cuba":confused:

Hey, they both start with C, end with A, are next to the US, and are easy to blame for domestic problems. That makes them fully interchangeable, right? :p

bad weather is still going to keep the excuses alive.....

Quickly followed by any country with a name beginning with C and ending with A. After all, we need a variety of excuses to lull the American people into not realizing that both parties are so endemically corrupt and are just trying to pad their pockets as much as possible before things get really ugly.

Actually weather played important role in some important historical events. I think it can't be overrated or just mentioned as back up or casual reason.

Back