Will weather be to blame again?

I'm sure weather can really have some effect on employment numbers. I'm equally sure it can be used as a lame excuse for bad numbers.

actually this time round, economists will blame the weather, already vehicle and home sales are down. Delayed deliveries everywhere. Worst freeze in a very long time. But will sure thaw in april

Some historians blame the French Revolution on the succession of bad harvests that led up to it. It's an interesting way of looking at a major historical and economic event, but I'm not sure how much credence I give it...

Hungry people are generally more likely to take drastic action, but I have the feeling that bad weather was only a contributing factor on top of quite a lengthy time of poor rule by the monarchy.

The weather. Cant live with it, cant love without it - just like death and taxes. Now we have weather and unemployment. Cant a guy get a break?

If there is a big change in economy due to weather up downs, Int his situation forex market also change its moves any time. We can not say surly that bad weather is responsible for loss.It can be an individual thinking. Most important is your ability to manage trades that will work to work in good or bad market weather.

If there is a big change in economy due to weather up downs, Int his situation forex market also change its moves any time. We can not say surly that bad weather is responsible for loss.It can be an individual thinking. Most important is your ability to manage trades that will work to work in good or bad market weather.

I can see that the Economy is changing and if we are able to see and understand of what is actually happening in the Forex markets then it will be of great value for us and we will get good income :D

Many factors are involved to change market position . International incidents, world economy and many other conditions take part in setting of market rates. weather is not only responsible it is your personal problem what things effect on your trading.

I tried sitting outside and trading during a typhoon. My laptop ended up flying, then swimming. :(

I doubt that weather, apart from the kind of weather that causes disasters, can have the kind of effect on such numbers so as to be cited as the major reason for them.

Back