Will weather be to blame again?

I doubt that weather, apart from the kind of weather that causes disasters, can have the kind of effect on such numbers so as to be cited as the major reason for them.

Yes, it is true that the weather is affecting many parts of the world now and this is also one of the reasons for the traders not being able to do their trades effectively :(

yes in bad weather as rainy day movement of people slow which slow down the market so i think weather effect the market.

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these traders from the swift collection of their targeted pips.

I agree with bigdolly. Weather really does play an important part in the economy. And not just US weather. If droughts in Ukraine cause a poor harvest and this results in a shortage of grain then the price will increase. This could lead to higher prices for a number of other food and non food items leading to inflation and hurting consumers in the US. The economic system is complex and the weather is an improtant cog in that system

As much as I didn’t want to admit this, but the weather indeed have a huge impact on economic indicators, in particular on harvest, etc. So it’s also worth paying attention to the weather when making a fundamental analysis.

Back