1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will you call the following a scam?

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by rajeev, Feb 21, 2009.

1. rajeev

rajeev Recruit

So i am not initially going to name the company as i wish to find out if you would call the following practices by my forex brokerage a scam....
    1)The forex brokerage engages in manipulative acts and practices regarding the price of any foreign exchange currency or a forex transaction ?
    2)The brokerage makes a communication with me (the public), which is a promotional material which deceives the public,contains a material mis-statement of fact,and contains material which is misleading.
    3)Does not observe high standards of commercial honor and/or provide just and equitable principles of trade in the conduct of their forex buisness?

I can prove all of the above through live recordings of their manipulative acts, which will prove beyond any reasonable doubt....that their practices are manipulative and fraudulent.
    Is it possible to be advised the name of a smart forex attorney that this site may be familiar with?

2. Agomes

Agomes Recruit

Details

If you'd give us the specific details of your situation, perhaps we me and the rest of FPA can better help you if this is a scam or not.