• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Willfx.net

Asking questions about a company

danyboy77

Recruit
Hey, anyone come across this website? WillFX.net . Someone contacted me about putting money with them and just want to hear if you have any experiences with them.

Hey, anyone come across this website? WillFX.net . Someone contacted me about putting money with them and just want to hear if you have any experiences with them.
On the first glance, I didn't find anything about this organization. Neither here nor on babypips and this is a big red flag for me so I would rather avoid this company

Do proper research about them before you go live, check what they are offering to bring in, don't fall into catchy offers. best of luck :)

That person who contacted you, where did s/he got your contacts? In tinder? If so, 100% scam

Do not invest with them. Will Forex do not allow withdraw without put more money. Scam!

Do not invest with them. Will Forex do not allow withdraw without put more money. Scam!
Just saying scam is not enough mate, if you are having a problem with them then I`ll suggest you open a new thread in the scam folder along with full details of your problem with a broker.

Back