Willfx.net

danyboy77

Recruit
Hey, anyone come across this website? WillFX.net . Someone contacted me about putting money with them and just want to hear if you have any experiences with them.

V_Minh_T

Private, 1st Class
Hey, anyone come across this website? WillFX.net . Someone contacted me about putting money with them and just want to hear if you have any experiences with them.
On the first glance, I didn't find anything about this organization. Neither here nor on babypips and this is a big red flag for me so I would rather avoid this company

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Do proper research about them before you go live, check what they are offering to bring in, don't fall into catchy offers. best of luck :)

Sirajuddin

Private, 1st Class
That person who contacted you, where did s/he got your contacts? In tinder? If so, 100% scam

V_Minh_T

Private, 1st Class
I was contacted through Facebook and then Whatsapp, the girl just starting to push into getting into investing with through this site
Now when you know that this is scam, you can play with her :) Ask silly questions, give false promices, etc