1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

William Hopkins - "Revolutionary FX"

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by AppleXY, Nov 17, 2010.

1. AppleXY

AppleXY Recruit

Hi Guys,

I've found yet another system that offers that the "holy grail" but actually isn't in the EA or indicator type of format (or so it claims). So it interested me, but thinking it's a clickbank product, could simply be another scamy scam scam.

Has anyone tried this system?:

Revolutionary FX

Cheers!

2. Dietmar

Dietmar Private, 1st Class

Hy! ... yes, I bought it yesterday and asked for refund today ... as far as I know he told about "no indicator" and "no manual trading system" but it is an indicator for MT-4 Metatrader and it is a manual trading system.

You get the indicator Revolutionary FX.ex4 for MT-4 with Revolutionary_FX.dll file and the pdf.

In his manual he is talking about a template, but that was not in the zip-file.

Screenshot is attached ... as you can see, the long signal was triggered 2 hours after the signal and hit stoploss :(

Greetings from here,
    Dietmar

Attached Files:

#2 Dietmar, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  3. Dietmar

another screenshot, here are both signals at the same time given ... long and short ...

Attached Files:

4. Dietmar

and finally here signal for EURYEN H1 ... again long and short at the same time ... both triggered and both hit stoploss ...

Attached Files:

5. AppleXY

AppleXY Recruit

Cheers, thanks for the replies. I knew this was full of BS, just wanted to confirm it though :)

6. amir558

amir558 Recruit

hi
    thanx for your information
    can you shared here?

7. Dietmar

I share everything which is working for me and which I trust ... I share nothing else because my intention is not to fight against bulls**t and "evil" but to strengthen the well working, positive elements ...

, Dietmar

8. Dietmar

*happy*

I´m so happy, I just got an email:

greetings from here,
    Dietmar

9. Dietmar

I prefer that system, which almost every successfull trader will use after his dangerous and often "lethal" way through indicator trading methods ; )

Price-Action is the answer ...

Price-Action at support and resistance levels ...

A good entry into that is the (commercial) Craig Harris method. You can google for it and watch his free videos. There is an excellent thread at the forex factory forum from and for traders, who trade this "system" with free avaiable templates, which are also there for download. You can find there links to former webinars from Chraig Harris, too. Go to forex factory, into the "Commercial Forum (Beta)" and open the thread "Craig Harris Stochastics Method ". Please read from first posting ... that is very important if you will enter this step into succesfull price action trading.

Two other sites are very usefull to learn to trade price action. Google for "forex4noobs" and for "stratsforextrading" : )

All the best,
    Dietmar

#9 Dietmar, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  10. shamdoll

shamdoll Recruit

HELLO ...
    HOW DO I WANT TO GET. Revolutionary FX?
    FIRST I HAVE TO BUY Revolutionary FX BUT NOW CAN NOT BE ANY .... Revolutionary FX ...:shocked:

sharif5503@yahoo.com.my