• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

William Hopkins - "Revolutionary FX"

AppleXY

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I've found yet another system that offers that the "holy grail" but actually isn't in the EA or indicator type of format (or so it claims). So it interested me, but thinking it's a clickbank product, could simply be another scamy scam scam.

Has anyone tried this system?:

Revolutionary FX

Cheers!

Hy! ... yes, I bought it yesterday and asked for refund today ... as far as I know he told about "no indicator" and "no manual trading system" but it is an indicator for MT-4 Metatrader and it is a manual trading system.

You get the indicator Revolutionary FX.ex4 for MT-4 with Revolutionary_FX.dll file and the pdf.

In his manual he is talking about a template, but that was not in the zip-file.

Screenshot is attached ... as you can see, the long signal was triggered 2 hours after the signal and hit stoploss :(

Greetings from here,
Dietmar

Attachments

• Screenshot RevolutionaryFX EU H1.jpg
    Screenshot RevolutionaryFX EU H1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
another screenshot, here are both signals at the same time given ... long and short ...

Attachments

• Screenshot RevolutionaryFX USDCAD H1.jpg
    Screenshot RevolutionaryFX USDCAD H1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 222
and finally here signal for EURYEN H1 ... again long and short at the same time ... both triggered and both hit stoploss ...

Attachments

• Screenshot RevolutionaryFX EY H1.jpg
    Screenshot RevolutionaryFX EY H1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 211
and finally here signal for EURYEN H1 ... again long and short at the same time ... both triggered and both hit stoploss ...

Cheers, thanks for the replies. I knew this was full of BS, just wanted to confirm it though :)

I share everything which is working for me and which I trust ... I share nothing else because my intention is not to fight against bulls**t and "evil" but to strengthen the well working, positive elements ...

, Dietmar

*happy*

I´m so happy, I just got an email:

This is an automated message from the ClickBank.com ticket system to confirm
that this ticket has been closed and your order has been refunded. Below is the
most recent comment regarding this ticket.

CBSYSTEM: CLOSED: 2010-11-18 06:06:02 AM
Transaction Refunded

greetings from here,
Dietmar

I prefer that system, which almost every successfull trader will use after his dangerous and often "lethal" way through indicator trading methods ; )

Price-Action is the answer ...

Price-Action at support and resistance levels ...

A good entry into that is the (commercial) Craig Harris method. You can google for it and watch his free videos. There is an excellent thread at the forex factory forum from and for traders, who trade this "system" with free avaiable templates, which are also there for download. You can find there links to former webinars from Chraig Harris, too. Go to forex factory, into the "Commercial Forum (Beta)" and open the thread "Craig Harris Stochastics Method ". Please read from first posting ... that is very important if you will enter this step into succesfull price action trading.

Two other sites are very usefull to learn to trade price action. Google for "forex4noobs" and for "stratsforextrading" : )

All the best,
Dietmar

Last edited:
Back