Williama's Trading System

I got it running, but I still don't understand it and what do you mean by the thing that the price is trapped...
From overall looking at this trading setup, I can't even imagine how can this be profitable.

It looks like there is another FX Pro in arabic language. That platform will not work. The platform I am using is the FXPro Platform and not FX-PRO platform (the arabic platform is this one)

The link if I can place here is https://www.fxpro.com/
login: 59503
Password: Trapped1
Server: EuroOrient-Demo

Then click login

Hi,

The main purpose of the system is to have the price presented by the broker in the middle of the pending orders when the system starts.

As the market moves up or down, the pending orders will be triggered. As the market moves up or down, the broker eventually will not be able to keep going up, down, up, down, up, down forever triggering the buy stops and sell stops evenly to be able to take your money.

Eventually the broker will be force to catch up with the real exchange prices and trend and that is how it will be force to give up and eventually will have to move towards one end.

The upper end or lower end triggering the end and all pending orders in one direction will be triggered. When this happens, the result is profit because there will be more triggered pending orders in one side than the other.

One important thing:

Do not try this system until I have explained all, otherwise the broker will have the advantage and take your money. I still have to trade Friday morning for the othe people to be able to see live trading. I just started today to let some people get started and get some feedback.

Again if you can explain how to log into your account with a demo download?

dl fxpro mt4 platform. When it ask you to register a new demo acct, just press cancel. Click on the connection icon on bottom right of screen and select login, then enter the acct info given here. Remember pw is case sensitive.

Hi,

The main purpose of the system is to have the price presented by the broker in the middle of the pending orders when the system starts.

As the market moves up or down, the pending orders will be triggered. As the market moves up or down, the broker eventually will not be able to keep going up, down, up, down, up, down forever triggering the buy stops and sell stops evenly to be able to take your money.

Eventually the broker will be force to catch up with the real exchange prices and trend and that is how it will be force to give up and eventually will have to move towards one end.

The upper end or lower end triggering the end and all pending orders in one direction will be triggered. When this happens, the result is profit because there will be more triggered pending orders in one side than the other.

I am in the demo now and looking at the pending orders, although you have a series of pending orders, they just repeat themselves varying in size but the entry prices, Sl, TP are the same for each group. Once the price reaches your entry would not all series be triggered at once? I guess I'll just have to wait and see your trade in action.

Hi,

Basically what will happen is that all pending orders in one of the two sides will have been triggered but not all of the pending orders in the other side will have been triggered. Hence the unbalance, and therefore the profit. In order for the broker to win and take your money, it would have to have opened most orders in both sides but it has to do it sequentially. In other words, the broker would have to open up-down-up-down-up-down until it triggers all orders. Since you are placing more orders every time the broker triggers one, the broker cannot catch up with you because it has to go all the way to the opposite side to trigger the ones you opened in that side. As you can see the pending orders widen making it a long way for the broker to keep going to each side every time you place more pending orders. This is how you win, because the broker is limited eventually by the real market price going in a trend.

I'm just curious, is all of this just theory?

If not, how long have you been doing this? How many months / years have you been able to make gains in excess of 100% a month using such methods?

Is it possible for us to see a more long term profit and loss statement?

I can see how this could make your money over the short term in a ranging market but not so sure about the long term in a long one direction trending market.

I'm waiting to see your further results on Friday but can you provide some answers to these? The main thing I just want to know is how long you've been doing this with month to month profits.

Hi,

This is no theory; it has been proven over and over. Now, there are other factors I have not mention yet that contribute to make the gains I have mention about 100%-500% profit a month.

My goal for now is not to make a lot of money with these trades I am showing here. The purpose of these trades is to show how the broker´s price is trapped between the pending orders.

Then, when the broker has to give up and has to move towards one of the two ends (up or down) when the real market is also moving, you will be able to see that it makes profit.

Also, if you click and drag on the right side of a chart just over the prices, you will be able to scale down the chart and you will be able to see the lines of all the pending and open orders. You should scale down the chart (preferably the 15min chart) to a point where you can see the top two lines and the bottom two lines that show the s/l and t/p.

This way you will be able to visualize how during the whole day the market has stayed more or less in the middle of this area. Eventually when the market moves and the broker also has to move, the price will reach one of the two ends, the upper end or the lower end. When this occurs, you will see that the equity will have profit. That is what I am waiting for to happen.

The next step will be to discuss how you can make a lot of money using this set up. This set up is just to show that no matter what happens to the market or what happens to economy or all other factors that influences the price of a currency, once one end is reached, profit is ALWAYS made. This is the core secret of the system. No matter what end is reached, profit is always made.

The next step is then how much profit you want to make now that you know that you defeat the broker every time. This falls into money management and how much money you have to have in the account to be able to perform the set up.

So, one step at a time… all I can tell you is that it always work when you set up the exact way is suppose to be set up and you have to have the proper amount of money in the account to make it work. This works consistently every time.

Attachments

• forum 1.jpg
    forum 1.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 1,151
Last edited:
The market for this continue to stay in the same region 209.51-210.10. even though the price for the USD/JPY has moved over 100 pips up and the market for the price for the GBP/USD has moved over 200 pips down. Usually a movement 2-3 times the size of the difference between the USD/JPY and the GBP/USD is reflected in the GBP/JPY but for some "unknown" reason is not affecting the GBP/JPY pair this time.

Pay attention to the graph and see how much the price has moved between the pending orders range delimited by them in the chart since it started yesterday (the red line) the yellow line shows the mid-range aprox.

Attachments

• forum 2.jpg
    forum 2.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 1,085
Last edited:
Back