Williama's Trading System

A question William

William.

I've just calculated that if the price on GBP/JPY dropped to 208.50 all your open positions would be closed (stopped or profit taken).

According to my calculations you would have suffered a 480 pip loss in that event.

Am I missing something?

Hi,

Yes, big time. You are only calculating the current opened positions disregarding the pending orders that would be triggered as the market moves up or down. Also, you cannot calculate the result even with the pending orders that are there right now because remember, new pending orders will be placed as the market moves towards the target at the top or at the bottom.

Since the future movements are unknown we do not know at this point how many more pending orders will be placed. What you have to know is that there always will be more orders with more lots to be opened in the opposite side of the brokers price.

That is the key in the system, since more lots will be placed all the time in the opposite side of the brokers price the broker is always unable to catch up with you. Hence the profit at the end when one side is reached.

Now, this is a perfect example of what I said about the broker trying to catch up with you triggering the pending orders. It has to move up and down to trigger the orders to be able to rip you off. Look how long it has been doing that, 3 days now. If you see the screeshot, you can see the range of the broker´s prices. This is due to the fact that the market is not moving much but eventually the market will move towards one of the two ends and we will make profit. Notice the range between the yellow lines after the red line (the starting point).

Now, I am not using the whole system right now. I just want people to see that when one end is reached, profit will be made. Later, I will explain how you make real money with this, once everyone see the principal. More lots will be allocated, and probably I will show other pairs, and will place the set up in more than one original price, right now is only ONE initial price. This is so people can visualise the whole range, otherwise with different initial prices you get a mess of lines there and you could not visualize things.

Attachments

• forum 3.jpg
    forum 3.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:
Hi William,

If GBP/JPY dropped to 208.50 and no further pending orders were placed - I've just calculated you'd be 1,329 pips up !

This seems to good to be true.

I shall watch you live later and spend the weekend looking and analysing all this.

I'm not clear on how you are deciding your pending order entry points.

The price is currently 210.39 (8:38 GMT) and you have 33 pending sell orders all at just 3 different prices 208.85 209.20 and 209.55 (35 pip increments).

How have you determined these prices and the frequency of the pending order placement?.

Cheers

(by the way - if this system/plan does work there's not a broker in the land going to touch you)

Hi,

I do not want to insist it works; I want people to see it by themselves. The 35 pip increments are a calculation made specifically for the GBPJPY pair. This has been done by a study of currency behaviors and brokers’ behaviors during a period of 2 years I have done. So are other factors, all through a thorough study I have made during two years. By the way I am an engineer and mathematician.

Now, I have not release all the details of the system because it is complicated. This is why I am doing it in steps. For instance, there are drawbacks.

One is that the brokers start deleting pending orders thinking I cannot pinpoint when they do it. Another, the brokers change s/l and t/p to the orders but since the s/l and t/p prices are very specific you can pinpoint when the brokers change that, usually they place 0.00. The problem is that you have to start arguing with them. Another tactic implemented by brokers is that because you end up with so many orders they delete some positive ones from your lists, robbing you this way.

Of course, I have solutions for all of these tactics.

Now, since you are watching right now, pay attention to how every time the price is reaching the price of the opened orders, you find a resistance to pass that point, just look at how many times it goes back. This is the broker holding on you so you do not make money. Many traders give up like this negative trades and then the broker goes be on the point once you close the negative trades.

Last edited:
Any chance of setting this up with the minimum number of trades needed to activate your "price trap"?

You've currently got a LOT of trades open and even more pending orders set up. I'm going to need a new set of batteries for my calculator to figure out what's going to happen when the price moves.
:D

Hello everyone,
I hope you have been reading all the postings here from the very begining, if you haven´t yet, please do so you can get up to date to what has happened to the account since Wednesday. Vital information is given here about how brokers operate, how they take your money and how you can defeat them with my system shown here.

I am trading live since Wednesday, so you will not see much of a difference here as to what happens to trades. What I am here for is to answer questions.

Now, as I said before, no matter what happens to the market here, if it goes down or up is irrelevant. When either the upper or lower target is reached, profit will be made. That is what I want you to see. If we are lucky, one of the two ends could be reached today. If not, this is what I want you to do so you can see and I present as a proof, is to make a calculation at any given time.

Take the current price (at any time) and from that moment on calculate how many pips the open orders make. Subtract the open orders to any target, the upper target or the lower target. What I mean is take all the sell orders and calculate to the stop loss for instance and then the buy orders to the profit or the opposite take the sell orders and calculate to the profit and then the buy orders to the stop loss.

Then in either case you decide to make the calculation you take the pending orders to add like this:
If you calculate, sell orders to stop loss and buy orders to profit you are going up and therefore you must add the buy stop pending orders because only these ones would be triggered.

If you calculate, sell orders to profit and buy orders to stop loss you are going down and therefore you must add the sell stop pending orders because only these ones would be triggered.

Do this calculation at any given time taking the current price at that moment and you will see that your calculation will always end up with positive pips and therefore you make profit.

I am trading only this single set of orders so that everyone can visualize and understand how the set up works to “trap” the price the broker presents when you start using this system as I explained at the very beginning. You can read this at the beginning of this thread where I explain how broker operate and how they take your money.

Any questions I am here to answer.

Tips:
you can order things by type, size, by clicking on the top where the word is placed and this will organize things in the terminal box.

you can count lots, all the sell lots and all the buy lots in the pending orders to give you a hint of the result.

You can drag out the terminal to the center of the screen and expand that window as big as you can so you can see more orders and count easier.

Last edited:
I think I'd need to design a spreadsheet to keep track of all of these orders.

Assuming this thing hits target on one side or the other, for the next restart, could you set up the system with the minimum number of orders needed? That might make my brain feel a little less like exploding.
;)

Pharaoh is funny, ha ha, get the batteries and a headache pill please.

Pending orders are dictated by market movement. If the market moves quickly into one of the ends, less pending orders will be placed. If the market moves slow as it has happen particularly for this set of trap. More and more orders are added to keep up ahead of the broker.

I know it is a little slow to watch one single set of trap as in this case but I need people to get the idea. Once you understand completely you will find out that you have to be very efficient at placing the pending orders to make a lot of money. On the other hand, there is a more efficient way of placing the pending orders by using more lots. This diminishes the amount of pending orders to be placed for instance.

Also, You do not need to make calculations every time, this is only this time because people are curious as to find out before hand the end result. Once you see that it really works, you will not need to do these calculations, you just place orders at the moment you are supposed to.

About the swap, that is another rip off of brokers to take money out of you. Fortunately for us, it only takes some money out from the profit. I tell you I had a friend that left two hedge orders for a month in his account because he was seek. The account had $7.000 dollars. When he finally got back his account had $4 dollars left.

Last edited:
Back