Williama's Trading System

I see

So the seperation is for all the orders to CLOSE simultaneously based on the bid/ask.

Question#1 : how do you choose a starting price for each set?
Question#2 : Do you need to continue adding new sets or can it be set and left alone?

All orders must close at once, this is because the broker manipulate the prices. When the s/l t/p are different the broker closes the positive ones and keeps the negative ones opened to keep draining your account. Even with this set up, the broker might close the positive ones and go be on the price and lets the negative ones to drain your account.
This way you can argue with them because the price is obvious. Also, during volatility times, the broker widens the spread and this way, they manage to close the positive ones and get you again.

So the seperation is for all the orders to CLOSE simultaneously based on the bid/ask.

Question#1 : how do you choose a starting price for each set?
Any price

Question#2 : Do you need to continue adding new sets or can it be set and left alone?
Yes, otherwise the broker has a chance to take your money. You might get lucky and the market goes into one direction and you get to make money. My experience is that most of the times the broker finds the way to lock on 2 levels and then go to the other side to make you lose money. Once you get level 2 triggered in both sides, you lose money.

Notice in the screen shot how a well pattern of the resistance to go be on the price on the opened orders. This shows the manipulation the broker does with prices. No matter what price your set is. The pattern emerges every single time. When I did not know about this, I used to think, "I can´t believe that every time I open a trade it always stops right there at that point and starts going back. I can´t believe the market gets exactly to the point a choose”
Now I know better.

Market is now closed. Let´s see how many pips will the account come back with on Sunday afternoon. Usually the broker takes advantage of this and retrace big time some times.

You may ask questions through the weekend too. Do not be shy about asking and contacting me.

Attachments

• forum 4.jpg
    forum 4.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
Weekend & Gap Time

Hi William,

Today is Friday and the Market is closed.
What will happening if on Sunday we will have
a big gap on the open ???

All the Best...

That is a way of brokers to rip off clients. They delay opening the server, argue volatility of 200 pips, etc. The best one, they go all the way to the other side and close the negative trades but keep the others open or they just say they had to open the pending orders with the best available price (they open them in the most extreme furthest price at the time the market is supposingly reversing)

That is how you know that the broker is a real rip off. This is where you have to have risk management strategies in place. This is why you must risk maybe up to 10% of your equity with all the opened trades you have there.

That is about I am risking here if the broker moved and opened 200 pips down the price is there right now. As you can see the account is $100.000 dollars, floating -$2.300 and aproximately -$10.000 dollars would be taken out if the broker closed all buy orders and no one single sell stop order was opened and closed as well.

Usually to avoid that I trade in a way that by friday I have nothing opened and then I start again Sunday.

Last edited:
so you make the initial setup, then how much does price need to move before a new setup is added? For the EUR/USD

Hi William,

Its a taken fact that brokers manipulate prices in their favour but you seem to be taking this one step further and are saying brokers are manipulating prices account by account - is that assumption correct?

I read a lot of forum complaints about spikes taking out stops but surely one mans spike stop is another mans spike target met.

The feed you receive from your broker has to be the same for all that brokers clients otherwise he would be trading in a blatantly fraudulent way.

I have 2 trading accounts (CMS and InterbankFX) which use different trading platform (VTTrader and Metatrader). The 2 prices I receive are seldom the same - but only by a pip or two (USD/JPY will be 108.20 and 108.19 for example).

In fact I've often waited for one of the platforms to react before the other and place a trade accordingly which sometimes I get away with and sometimes I get a requote.

Only on very very rare occasions has one platform spiked significantly differently to the other on news release.

It seems to me that most brokers dont need to behave in the manner you describe - there's enough punters out there willing to throw their cash at them anyway.

My understanding is that brokers with successful clients who know what they are doing and make money (probably less than 10%) pass those clients trades straight onto the "real" forex taking their spread accordingly. The others they can afford to keep "in-house" .

Hi,

You can set up every 15-20 pips intervals.

Regarding brokers’ manipulation of prices:
Yes, brokers present different prices to different customers. Now, I invite everyone that has different computers with different customers, not your name in both but different live accounts from different people.

The task is to place one order in each account in different direction, in other words, a buy in one and a sell in the other. You must click at the same time in both computers. Then watch what happens. Then tell me if both prices in both accounts behave the same.

The next thing you must know is that ALL brokers do not place your order in the exchange. They get many orders from customers that are in a close range, then the broker places only one order in the exchange; in fact your order can be in a "package" a day later. So, believe me, you are trading within the broker´s system and not in the exchange.

People think that if a broker presents different prices to different clients is committing fraud but they are not. It is totally legal because they are market makers. That means they are making the prices available to clients and they can present any price they wish.

As a money manager I have to research and learn all these things so I can make the right choices at the right time for my clients. It is my duty to find out all the tricks out there brokers have to take your money. They are there specifically for that, spreads is a bonus to them, the real money is the one you put into an account with them. That money is theirs and they have to do all they can to keep it that way, it is not your money, which is one of the reasons that you lose money with them. The market itself is not hard. Try trading the exchange and you will find out that you earn a lot more money with then than with a broker.

If anyone has a lot of money to trade, do not trade with brokers, trade with the exchange. This is what the brokers do because prices are met, you just offer your price and there is somebody out there that will pay your price. The person (company) that informs you who wants to pay your price gets a commission and that is why they are so eager to bring it to you. With brokers is another story, you place your order and the broker decides when to pay for your price depending on the conditions in the exchange market. This is why they play with you with the prices. They can wait any time they want, even to not present the price to you at all. This is what they do when they tell you that your order could not be filled out due to volatility for instance.

I want to emphasize about the prices in the exchange and the prices with a broker. You can find a price for a specific pair in the exchange to have a range of 200 pips and that is normal. In other words, in the exchange you can have the value of a currency with a difference of 200-250 pips between the banks that are offering to trade with you.

That is why when you ask for a price there is almost always somebody there that will match your price. With brokers you don´t have the broker matching your price, you have to wait until the broker presents the price you want to you, this is when you close a trade. You see the difference? In the exchange somebody comes to you to match your price. With a broker, you wait until the broker presents the price you want to close the trade, this is why if the broker does not present the price you want to close your trade, you get stuck with a loss.

So you set-up your initial 6 orders

The price moves(EUR/USD) 20 pips then you place 6 more pending orders

Now here is where more info is needed:

If the price moves back 40 pips do you enter 6 more pending orders and if you need to keep managing the trade like this how would one get any sleep?

Hi,

Well, I did not say you did not have to work for your money. I said I would give away my system free and teach it to everyone. This system makes in average, when you implement it efficiently, between 100%-500% profit a month.

That is exactly what you have to do, you have to be there 24/5 placing the pending orders at the right moment (every time a level is triggered, NOT BEFORE). And not only that but if you have not figured it out yet, you need a minimum amount of money to be able to back up the trades and be ahead of the broker. Otherwise, the broker will be able to catch up with you, and trust me they almost always do, when you run out of free margin to place new orders.

As you can see, I am telling everyone what you have to do by yourself. You can practice with your demo accounts any time you want. If you do not want to do that, you can check the account I gave for everyone to see the system and the results. I am leaving it opened. It is easier for you to analyze the system by saving a statement of the account. In the platform go to account history in the terminal window. Then right click on any place and click Save as Detailed Report. Here you can visualize the trades in numbers.

Remember:
FXPro Meta Trader 4 platform. When you install the platform do not create a new account, just close and then click file then login.
Login: 59503
Password: Trapped1
Server: EuroOrient-Demo
Click Login

Here is where I can offer my help, since I am a money manager. I sell nothing, I charge nothing. My deal is simple, I help you and we split 50/50. I hope everyone agrees this is a fair deal. I am teaching my system to everyone free as I promised to the FPA team.

Now, if you stay with me you will get to see how I can do this very efficiently to the point that I capture every single price by placing a pending order on every single price “trapping” all the prices for a particular currency.

For instance, you can replace all the pending orders that are there by one single order for all the order for each level. This way you end up with only 6 pending orders for the GBPJPY pair.

Last edited:
Hi William,

What would be the minimum you would need in your account in order to fund your system?

I see you are $2278 adrift currently - if the price of GBP/JPY remained range bound for another trading week you're going need an appreciable size account to cover all the margins.

Have you projected what is likely to happen if you ran out of margin? or you were unable to place any more pending orders?

If you left your current GBP/JPY position and just waited for all your stops to be hit and all your t.p's to be hit - what would the result be?

Regards

Back