• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WinChargeback.com

General discussions of a financial company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan Heart from Winchargeback.com was super efficient in helping me getting all my money back from Secured Options within one week. It was awesome to see the deposits on my credit card from the scammers! There is light in the tunnel if you have been scammed.

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for WinChargeback.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.
Money Back!!!

I am so happy to announce that together with David from WinChargeback we were successful in obtaining a refund of my funds charged via my credit card by the cowboy operation 500Option. I reached out to WinChargeback in May of this year. After the post on the FPA forum, I was advised to contact them.

Together with David we diligently addressed the facts of what happened and today I am so happy to tell you I got my € 8,000.00 returned to my account.

I cant tell you how relieved I am to have been in contact with WinChargeback, the professionalism and patience and I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing assistance. For those of you feeling at your wits end in trying to obtain your funds that were “stolen” via any Binary Options scam, SPREAD THE WORD, reach out to them They WILL help you, like they did me.

Again, Thank you so much – I had almost given up hope.

Happy K……

cleardot.gif

Megan Heart you are an angel that helped me when I could not see me ever getting my money back. If you were scammed contact Megan straight away she won,t allow them to get away with it, and to all that is reading this stay away from binary and Secured Options. Remember a deposit is as good as giving them the money. Megan you were worth every sent because without you I would never have seen a sent again. I can only recommend her services with the highest of honours she is truely remarkable.
Danie Jansen van Vuuren

Hello from Malaysia.

The BDB guy said can take back 100% deposit. No way to take back USD 10K
Been tricked and cheated, now balance dropped to USD 5K
Anyone can help?

See attached emails for details.

Attachments

• 1-12-2016 Email to BDB.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 49
I have been scammed a lot of money by Primecfds.com
I found Mychargeback.com and Winchargeback.com online and while they look great on their website and have glowing testimonies from many people, I am now sceptical about both of them Here is why i am not trusting Winchargeback.com
Rebecca Goodwin as the website says is the founder of Winchargeback. I made an inquiry, by filling out information asked of me, including that i was interested in the No Win No Fee option (30% fee paid if they win).
Rebecca responded my initial inquiry and informed me that someone would be back to me within 14 days, which i was happy with.
Within 7 days Anthony Shield contacted me by email interestingly and informed me he would contact me soon, and that a timezone GMT plus 4hours, Meaning he was not calling from a UK office. Just a cell phone and laptop.
I eventually contacted Anthony and he informed me that his recommendation was the quote option which means they will send my information to a lawyer, and the lawyer will contact me. Their fees will be somewhere between 3,000GBP to 10,000GBP. And should they win then I would pay 30% for the win.
I was a little annoyed about being pushed to this option, as it is not clear on their website that the other 3 options are not good for a Scam done by Wired Transfer apparently. However i was prepared to listen.
I asked many questions about Wincharge back, and where their office was, and why they were using PIN names and not disclosing Winchargebacks office location, as lawyers also get threats from criminals, but they use their real names and address's. I got some cloudy explanation about this. His explanation does not reassure me. He also told me Winchargeback was started in early 2016. I asked him why he was not in the UK office, and at a different time zone. His response is that they visit countries where the scams are taking place to gather evidence etc.
I asked for the companies address, and he eventually informed me who they were owned by:
Global services advisory limited, company #: 10626033 whose registered office is at Juxon house 100 St, Paul’s churchyard, London England, EC4M 8BU.
I googled this Global Services Advisory Ltd company, and found that they were only registered February this year. And that the Director was a Namio Grovanni. This made me very suspicious, as i expected to see Rebecca Goodwins (the founder) name as the Director or owner of this company, as Winchargeback is according to Anthony owned by Global Services Advisory Ltd. Also if Global were only formed february 2017, then who owned Winchargeback prior to february this year?

So i sent an email to Rebecca Goodwin, and asked her all the hard questions, and informed her i would like her to come back to me.
Incidentally to date Rebecca has not replied to me to explain any of my questions, and instead asked Anthony Sheild to talk to me instead.

So i attempted to call Anthony by his Sykype address as shown below his email signature. (anthony.sheild_2) I could not find that skype name, but found live.anthony.sheil_2. I contacted Anthony about this and he was unaware, apparently no one else has seen this mistake, but me?
I also told him what i found about Global being a very young company. He also told me at this point, that they owned several other companies, and i should not be concerned.
I asked him who owned Winchargeback before Global Services Advisory owned them, prior to february 2017?
He tried to ignore my question, but i repeated it until he admitted that he did not know.

Well i am very suspicious now, and this company does not give me any confidence that i would be dealing with a genuine company.
They are basically people based behind a cell phone and a laptop. There appears to be no real office building.
The website says Rebecca Goodwin is the founder, but the owner of the company is not her?
I have again requested Rebecca to answer my questions, and to date no reply has been sent to me.
Anthony's skype address was not correct at the bottom of his email signature, he has since informed me that he has corrected it. Am i really the first person to have tried to contact him by Skype?
I did contact many of the Testimonials on their website by the email address's provided, and got glowing replies of success from them all. However like the Scam company Primecfds (previously WMOptions) they also have glowing references, and Youtube reviews, which are obviously all written by the scam company.
Winchargeback could be just another Scam.
Beware, ask the hard questions, and decide. For me i am not going any further with them. I do not trust them.

Kevon I am trying to reach you and address all your concerns, in the meantime I will address some here.
Winchargeback's own reputation speaks for itself. We have assisted many hundreds of clients from all over the globe to get back millions of pounds from online scams.

In the past both an employee of Winchargeback and myself had a number of online scams contacting us in person threatening our personal safety and threatening to take legal actions against us for the work we do.
This had made us take certain precautions to protect ourselves, one being to shield our identities through the use of Pen Names and to restrict the release of our location.

We are sure that all of the people who we have assisted in the past and all of the people who we will assist in the future can accept that due to the nature of what we do, and the hostile and perverse nature of the people behind these online scams, this is a necessity for us so we can continue.
Winchargeback also needs to state categorically we are not lawyers. We do not give legal advice nor have we ever in the past, we have never purported to be!

R

Hi Rebecca,
I have just tried to remove the message i wrote above. I could not see how to do it on here, so i sent FPA a message in their Report abuse button. Hopefully they will action the deletion of the message from there.

There are two problems with removing posts.

1. In this case, Rebcecca replied and quoted your post. Removing your post would make it look like she's talking to herself.

2. In this and any other case, someone may have seen the post and will come back later to look at it again. That's when people start creating dark conspiracies demanding to know why the FPA is hiding information.

Based on the problems removing posts cause, it is much better for the person who made the post to leave a followup explaining how the situation was resolved.

Kevon I am trying to reach you and address all your concerns, in the meantime I will address some here.
Winchargeback's own reputation speaks for itself. We have assisted many hundreds of clients from all over the globe to get back millions of pounds from online scams.

In the past both an employee of Winchargeback and myself had a number of online scams contacting us in person threatening our personal safety and threatening to take legal actions against us for the work we do.
This had made us take certain precautions to protect ourselves, one being to shield our identities through the use of Pen Names and to restrict the release of our location.

We are sure that all of the people who we have assisted in the past and all of the people who we will assist in the future can accept that due to the nature of what we do, and the hostile and perverse nature of the people behind these online scams, this is a necessity for us so we can continue.
Winchargeback also needs to state categorically we are not lawyers. We do not give legal advice nor have we ever in the past, we have never purported to be!

R

Hi,

This is now understood.

So it’s important for me to update here that I did get a hold of Rebecca and she did answer all my questions and I have no further concerns regarding her company and services and I do think her intentions are genuine.

I do recommend winchargebak’s services and had already referred customers her way.

It was understandable though that I had my suspicious as somebody that just got scammed but after speaking with Rebecca I do recommend talking to winchargeback’s team and hear what they have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back