• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WinChargeback.com

General discussions of a financial company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevon I am trying to reach you and address all your concerns, in the meantime I will address some here.
Winchargeback's own reputation speaks for itself. We have assisted many hundreds of clients from all over the globe to get back millions of pounds from online scams.

In the past both an employee of Winchargeback and myself had a number of online scams contacting us in person threatening our personal safety and threatening to take legal actions against us for the work we do.
This had made us take certain precautions to protect ourselves, one being to shield our identities through the use of Pen Names and to restrict the release of our location.

We are sure that all of the people who we have assisted in the past and all of the people who we will assist in the future can accept that due to the nature of what we do, and the hostile and perverse nature of the people behind these online scams, this is a necessity for us so we can continue.
Winchargeback also needs to state categorically we are not lawyers. We do not give legal advice nor have we ever in the past, we have never purported to be!

R

Hello Rebecca
On September 2018 I starting trading with UFX trading company with 450$ increased to 10000 $ and further increased to 17000 $ , It was ok in the beginning and my account manager / trainer was always pushing to add more fund to my account and we generate good revenue but at the moment I told him that I will not be able to add more he strongly recommend to open three positions by which I lost all my money and the system start alarming me if not adding funds I will lose all the money and all the positions will close automatically I already added 7500 $ but it was not enough that’s why I closed these position just to keep the balance finally I lost 22500 $.

When I issue a complaint and asking them to investigate they told you are the one who open the position and it is only your responsibilities although as a beginner I trusted on the account manager / trainer and respond to any recommendation also I asked them to review the phone call they reviewed it but nothing done.

After that they call me and send me email saying that they find a way to help me by depositing 3000 $ to my account but I have to sign one form I will attach it says that this is the end of the complaint .

On Feb 18 one of their account managers called me and convince me that I can recover my money that I lost previously and unfortunately I started with them again with 10000$ and we make some money but he was tring to push me to open more position and in one day it was about to lose the full amount unless I add 10000$ more just to save the account and continue pushing me to open one more position which was also about to lose the full amount but unfortunately I add more 30000 $ hoping not to lose my money until the last day he pushed me to close one position on the gold (sell) with a loss of 1400$ to open another position for gold (buy) based on a strong news in the market and he almost called me 5 times to open another and another till it reached 3000 contracts which i only gain 500$ and costed me a loss of the whole money although i also tried to save the account with 5000$ but nothing I lost the full amount which is 35000+6000 revenue $

This is the full story can you do anything here , can I recover my money ????

email me please but i am not ready to provide my credit card to you and i am also not ready to pay in advance let us follow no win no fees also for the 59 euro i need to pay with my cridit card

FPA Forums Team Note: If you want to contact WinChargeback, go to their website.

Hi,

Has anyone had success with these guys?

I have lost 100k plus so likely will need lawyers etc.

Interested to know if anyone has used this service to get back serious money?

Thanks

any one can help me to know or have good information or experience with winchargeback company ?

FPA Forums Team Note: Did you check their review page...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12467/www.winchargeback.com

Or the discussion thread linked from it...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/winchargeback-com.44552/

Or their thread in Press Releases...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/been-scammed-by-a-binary-options-company-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

any one can help me to know or have good information or experience with winchargeback company ?

FPA Forums Team Note: Did you check their review page...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12467/www.winchargeback.com

Or the discussion thread linked from it...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/winchargeback-com.44552/

Or their thread in Press Releases...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/been-scammed-by-a-binary-options-company-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/
i saw it but is it real reviews and did u really verify people got their money back ?

hello, did you verified them?
hi , i have opened a case with them , they hired me a lawyer in the place where this scammer have scammed me and till now every thing is going well ... just waiting for updates , my bad luck is that person who scammed me is in jail and now waiting for him in sep to come out , in the time being people at winchargeback trying to find the connection between the real company which is know and the scam company till the person (scammer) come out from jail ,,

can you tell me more about your story?
why I ask, I just want to compare the conditions if mine is similar and am I have any chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back