WinClover - clueless, rude and kept my money

gainer

Recruit
I contacted WinClover to make an expert advisor. I paid for it. I sent an email with an expert advisor attached and told Conor that it was attached and it had the settings needed, plus I listed changes and settings to eliminate. He did not even know what 'inverse strategy' was or meant and scolded me for using 'generic terms'.

"Don't use generic terms like "signal lines" or terms I have no idea what they mean like "averaging method" and "inverse strategy"." "Your instructions lack details, are vague and contradict each other"

My instructions "lacked details" because he did not bother to load the sample EA I sent so he could see what I wanted. After several emails and days and telling him again to LOOK at it, he finally did. Then he thought I wanted to copy that one (against copyright) and called me a crook....well, here, you read what he wrote...

"You should really spend more time learning Forex termonology instead of how to rip people off with other people's work. I could give a **** what you think and your measly $50 ; so **** off. Your email will be blocked now. I will unblock it to send you your piece of **** rip off EA. Then block you again. Go **** yourself and have a great life, crook."

This guy, Conor, still did not get what I wanted. So, I emailed him from my other email address and this is what was said...

ME:
conor WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS CRAP?
> I SENT YOU THE EA AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I WANTED.
> IT HAD A LIST OF ALL THE FEATURES.
> I DID NOT TELL YOU TO COPY IT!
> IT IS A LIST SO I WOULD NOT HAVE TO TYPE EVERYTHING OUT THAT I WANTED
> YOU ****ING IDIOT.! YOU STILL DO NOT GET IT!
>
> YOU F U C K O F F !
> CALLING ME A CROOK! YOU ARE A CLUELESS IDIOT!
>
> THIS EA BETTER BE WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THAT I WANTED AND IT
> BETTER WORK. I WILL SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT YOUR TOTAL LACK OF
> COMPREHENSION OF COMMON TERMS, WHAT I WANTED AND YOUR RUDENESS!

Conor's reply:
You might want to have your Caps lock key checked.
Please do spread the word, we need the free advertising!

payment sent Mar 3,16 and I have not heard back from the one who refers to ME as a crook!

Does anyone know a good expert advisor coder?? I need several EAs created.
=======================================================

Skip to content
Steffan xxxxxx

You just sent a payment to EatSeed, LLC for this invoice 0009

service@intl.paypal.com <service@intl.paypal.com>
Mar 3 (12 days ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

tKK2KQA-Vcfw6YcmEbTdrCI6ik_Y0tOL9GkOwcdsYjpikB6_wvkjFgzsRQCi0ZjEigrOyWTCKQsMBCnNNQr1kFWg9N0=s0-d-e1-ft

xZNDGA5_1UKO9pUFAdIpp1LaL6Hept2H0b8t3IY8yKOrTVpeL-apUAnjGFLWEeL2JhrwQ8Uw3B5McwJo4_Iy2jWF-ncXXpQccnXR8enjjwAc74d4qvD0i7M4WQ=s0-d-e1-ft

tKK2KQA-Vcfw6YcmEbTdrCI6ik_Y0tOL9GkOwcdsYjpikB6_wvkjFgzsRQCi0ZjEigrOyWTCKQsMBCnNNQr1kFWg9N0=s0-d-e1-ft

You just sent a $50.00 USD payment
3-Mar-2016 14:01:17 GMT-05:00
Transaction ID: 6VA31495VJ061081K
Hello Steffan xxxxx,

Thanks for using PayPal. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
EatSeed, LLC
admin@winclover.com

Note to EatSeed, LLCYou haven't sent a note.
Shipping address - confirmed
779b xxxxxxx ave
Kelowna BritishColumbia V1Yxxx
Canada
Description Unit price Qty Amount
1 EA stoch with the standard features $50.00 1 $50.00
Subtotal $50.00
Total $50.00 USD
Amount Paid $50.00 USD
Amount due $0.00 USD
From amount $69.02 CAD
To amount $50.00 USD

Exchange rate: 1 CAD = 0.724427 USD

Charge will appear on your credit card statement as PAYPAL *EATSEED
Payment sent to EatSeed, LLC
Invoice ID 0009

Go to Paypal and asked them for charge back, I think you can lodge cargeback within 15 days so do it ASAP.

Thanks. Filed claim at Paypal and the vendor replied...now he is a liar as well. He never sent anything. If he really had my product ready to go why wouldn't he just send it out to me again now instead of fighting this claim and now being a liar too? And blaming it on the spam folder and email service yet! Nothing has come in from this crook to my inbox or spam box. I check both several times each day. Do I smell a weasel??

• 16/03/2016 13:03 GMT-04:00 - Seller: We've sent our customer his product multiple times. This customer has been nothing but rude and disrespectful through the whole process. We don't know what else we can do for him. We've spent far longer on his project on any others to refund the total amount. Do we have options? Thanks, Conor
  • 16/03/2016 13:00 GMT-04:00 - Seller: Your product was delivered on the 8th. Please check your email service to explain the service issues. Check your spam folder also.

File an appeal with PayPal and include copies of correspondence which indicate he wasn't sending anything.

And please don't take this the wrong way, but no matter how rude your opponent is, trying to match or exceed his rudeness is not going to help your case with PayPal or anywhere else you complain. If PayPal sees an example of you going off on the vendor, they have to consider the possibility that you filed a complaint out of spite instead of because you didn't get the product.

You can also ask PayPal to ask the seller to send the copy to them to relay to you. If he really has one (admittedly doubtful), this is a way to get it. If he never created it, then he'll have nothing to send to PayPal.

File an appeal with PayPal and include copies of correspondence which indicate he wasn't sending anything.

And please don't take this the wrong way, but no matter how rude your opponent is, trying to match or exceed his rudeness is not going to help your case with PayPal or anywhere else you complain. If PayPal sees an example of you going off on the vendor, they have to consider the possibility that you filed a complaint out of spite instead of because you didn't get the product.

You can also ask PayPal to ask the seller to send the copy to them to relay to you. If he really has one (admittedly doubtful), this is a way to get it. If he never created it, then he'll have nothing to send to PayPal.

SURPRISE! I just was issued a refund from the vendor says Paypal. That is all I know.

Thanks for your helps

Case closed.

Back