Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

As a client of the same BI in this case, I know many of those clients personally and we are all suffering from the same case either direct clients of Windsor brokers or through the BI who is investing our money through joint accounts (pool accounts ) at Windsor according to his statment in person and on his website as well.

I wonder how such a "big broker" as they say is not even paying attention to their clients problem like what is happening in this case !!

As far as i know that many clients now begin to officially condemns Windsor Cyprus and they attache their original documents show statements of how this scammer have been doing in the background of each client account.

I just dont understand why till now their isnt any authority or government have take an action against Windsor !!!!

When you trade you need capital , Strategy & a broker... if your broker is a scammer then you are out of the game .
DON"T DEAL WITH WINDSOR .... we are 500 clients lost over 70+M USD with Windsor and we perusing them legally... take care

I opened an account through Windsor BI and signed the "Windsor opening account agreement ". I tried to contact Windsor and know more about account, Windsor refrain to reveal anything asking to get back to BI and I couldn't have any kind of accessibility to my account except through the BI.

Eventually , there was collusion took place between the BI and Windsor using Windsor as a firm in the forex and trading market to be able to collect a lump some amount of money from the people using its name in such a deal ... I brought my money to this scam with such corrupted firm.

I am chasing Windsor legally to get my money back and compensations for all my loses (Time, Money, Lawyers Fees,.....etc.)

I opened an account through Windsor BI and signed the "Windsor opening account agreement ". I tried to contact Windsor and know more about account, Windsor refrain to reveal anything asking to get back to BI and I couldn't have any kind of accessibility to my account except through the BI.

Eventually , there was collusion took place between the BI and Windsor using Windsor as a firm in the forex and trading market to be able to collect a lump some amount of money from the people using its name in such a deal ... I brought my money to this scam with such corrupted firm.

I am chasing Windsor legally to get my money back and compensations for all my loses (Time, Money, Lawyers Fees,.....etc.)

I think Windsor evolved in money laundry as they don`t commit to any rule of opening account agreement rules

Already I am putting a case against them with official evidences on collusion

As far as i know that many clients now begin to officially condemns Windsor Cyprus and they attache their original documents show statements of how this scammer have been doing in the background of each client account.

I just dont understand why till now their isnt any authority or government have take an action against Windsor !

Back