Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

@Pharaoh would you please explain how would it help? we can provide all clients' account numbers if only we can sense the slightest glimpse of support from FPA, your request shows doubts in the authenticity of the clients more than showing support, all the clients shouts here has been faced only by harsh replies, a case has been filed by @Gogo_arc for a very long time with no progress, @AsstModerator keeps on blaming the clients for wasting his time and he blamed @Gogo_arc for taking a few days to reach out for legal advise before signing a very dangerous document, while on the other hand he gives Windsor Brokers all the time they need. Doubting the clients authenticity with all respect is not appreciated.

We believe that it's everyone's right to know the truth, we have no other choice but to expose the whole scam and uncover the truth, we will start a new thread where we will tell the whole story and attach enough evidence to show how deep Windsor Brokers are involved in this.

With so many negative reviews, why aren't people submitting evidence to their own independent scam alert threads and then filing a traders court case against Windsor Brokers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the question was, to you have Mt4 accounts, or only hold Excel account statements :cool:
these are samples from the portal registration email to the customers under the BI, where he was copied in each mail

AsstModerator Note: As much as I want to see evidence posted, I am told that many of the attachments contain private client information and have been asked to remove them by Money Retrievers. I'm removing them now. Please ask each client for specific permission before posting their information.

With so many negative reviews, why aren't people submitting evidence to their own independent scam alert threads and then filing a traders court case against Windsor Brokers?
Already a client filed a court case two month ago with no tangible progress until now, Windsor Brokers are wasting all the time they can, we can push everyone to start a scam alert and a court case, and provide all the required evidence but what is the use if one case is taking such a very long time with no visibility.

AsstModerator Note: There has been time wasted by both sides - some specifically due to your advice to Gogo arc. If you want an instant scam label, make your own website. If you want the best efforts of the FPA to determine facts and recover funds, why are you wasting time with posts like this?

@ oscarra
here is a copy of some samples from the BI portal, shows how windsorbrokers.com is in deep ****, and proves the massive scandal they are involved in

AsstModerator Note: As much as I want to see evidence posted, I am told that many of the attachments contain private client information and have been asked to remove them by Money Retrievers. I'm removing them now. Please ask each client for specific permission before posting their information.

I've just banned one person who ignored clear warnings that his actions were hurting FPA efforts to help everyone in this thread. The FPA's services to try to resolve issues are free. Complaining about them, demanding procedures be altered, and making up conspiracy theories about them only waste time and make providing those services to help each and every one of you harder. This also harms the FPA's ability to help people having issues with other companies.

This case is a huge, complicated mess and there have been delays from both sides. One of the loudest ones who hasn't been banned yet is personally responsible for some of the delays.

If the FPA is to continue making efforts to determine facts and recover funds from this incident involving Windsor and the BI, this has to stop today. If it doesn't, I'll have no choice but to disqualify all issues related to the BI from active FPA participation.

I can fight for clients, but not while those same clients are fighting with me.

Back