Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

Already a client filed a court case two month ago with no tangible progress until now, Windsor Brokers are wasting all the time they can, we can push everyone to start a scam alert and a court case, and provide all the required evidence but what is the use if one case is taking such a very long time with no visibility.

AsstModerator Note: There has been time wasted by both sides - some specifically due to your advice to Gogo arc. If you want an instant scam label, make your own website. If you want the best efforts of the FPA to determine facts and recover funds, why are you wasting time with posts like this?

@ FPA Senior Members, you are most welcomed to share your opinion and any information that you may find useful and support our case. We will black out clients data on shared documents for confidentiality but we are looking forward to sharing all originals with all concerned regulatory bodies, authorities and interested official entities.

1) Can you please state in numbered list or bullet points the top complaints [minimum 1 verifiable complaint] that you have? In other words, what specifically has Windsor brokers done to scam you or the person you represent? (e.g. not process withdrawal request, unusual platform freeze, etc).

2) Do you have hard evidence (email/chat correspondence, screenshots, statements, video/screen recording, etc) that can directly prove each of your complaint(s) are valid? Please attach the relevant evidence and insert them into your post. In the rare case that the file is too big, link to it from dropbox or other cloud service so that it is ready for inspection at any time (but do first try to make file sizes such that they can be directly attached or embedded). Video you can use youtube or vimeo in most cases, even make the video private.

3) After doing #1 and #2, have you invited the offending broker to the thread using at least one of their official written channels (email, live chat, twitter acct, etc). [Did you keep a screenshot record of this?]

4) FPA does not have any class action type of cases, so each person who has a valid complaint must start their own scam alert thread and post their own review. If you represent several people, then you start a thread for each person that is affected. I recommend filtering and sorting by cases which have the most compelling evidence, and submit those first.

The OP should have already had this IMO, but nevertheless, go ahead and do that. Less rant, more facts please. This will help us to help you [the victims].

note: I tried to post this in a different thread, but it seems like that thread was deleted/locked.

I urge everyone here to please calm down and stop pointing their comments towards FPA and focus on facts only. The FPA is following up the case preparation very closely with me and things are taking time because this is how the facts are. It is very critical for the FPA to follow it's procedures without doing any exceptions to any case however big it is. I have been in your same emotions roller coaster since I started this thread, as well as when i filed for the FPA case. But I have been in discussions with the FPa on the case preparation folder ever since this started, and I have good faith in them and accordingly realised that I should not question their procedures as this is making their job more difficult, and unfortunately the reason of some of the delays in this case would be from our side as well.

The FPA are giving Windsor Brokers all the chances, options and offering help needed to solve this problem once and for all Peacefully, to return funds to their righteous owners, before getting to go to the next step. Everyone must understand this point of view, that if this case was not resolved peacefully to the contend of all involved parties, then it must be very clear that it was Windsor Brokers' choice to proceed with the next steps, so that they will be cornered with their own choices as well as responsible for any outcomes.

If anyone wants to make their own thread or file their own case, that would be their own choice. Just always keep an eye here on this thread for updates to know what to expect.

I hope we all now understand the situation and start to show some gratitude and respect to each other.

I will post every now and then any updates I have.

Thank you all

Thanks a lot GoGo... We are all here counting on you as our prime leader in that Mega scam case, which is negatively impacting about 500 victim clients !

We do also have a great deal of faith in the responsible FPA executive, who is handling our case with you, that pretty soon justice will prevail & all victims will be pleased with the "fair" consequences of the professional arbitration leading to a happy ending to all concerned parties ASAP.

Yes Sir, we are all now aligned on the same page with you... May God bless all your endeavors related to the same objective of fairness & justice...

Looking forward to start hearing favorable news in the very near future...

Best regards !

I urge everyone here to please calm down and stop pointing their comments towards FPA and focus on facts only. The FPA is following up the case preparation very closely with me and things are taking time because this is how the facts are. It is very critical for the FPA to follow it's procedures without doing any exceptions to any case however big it is. I have been in your same emotions roller coaster since I started this thread, as well as when i filed for the FPA case. But I have been in discussions with the FPa on the case preparation folder ever since this started, and I have good faith in them and accordingly realised that I should not question their procedures as this is making their job more difficult, and unfortunately the reason of some of the delays in this case would be from our side as well.

The FPA are giving Windsor Brokers all the chances, options and offering help needed to solve this problem once and for all Peacefully, to return funds to their righteous owners, before getting to go to the next step. Everyone must understand this point of view, that if this case was not resolved peacefully to the contend of all involved parties, then it must be very clear that it was Windsor Brokers' choice to proceed with the next steps, so that they will be cornered with their own choices as well as responsible for any outcomes.

If anyone wants to make their own thread or file their own case, that would be their own choice. Just always keep an eye here on this thread for updates to know what to expect.

I hope we all now understand the situation and start to show some gratitude and respect to each other.

I will post every now and then any updates I have.

Thank you all
Well said @Gogo_arc. On a personal note I really understand and appreciate the efforts being done by FPA and these efforts are being done free of charge. And since filing a case might result at the end a broker might lose a lot, FPA team has to give the complete chance to both parties to reach a win-win situation. Hopefully that we all reach at the end reach a satisfactory situation. Thank you FPA team for efforts done by, much appreciated.

Sounds good :) Mt4 Account, would mean your trading account platform , on which you can buy and sell by your own decisions, which has a specific Login, also you should hold a second Login which is called investor Login , which will allow you/clients to monitor your accounts been traded …..

(definitely don’t post these Login’s associated to their account numbers)

Just some basic’s

Sounds good :) Mt4 Account, would mean your trading account platform , on which you can buy and sell by your own decisions, which has a specific Login, also you should hold a second Login which is called investor Login , which will allow you/clients to monitor your accounts been traded …..

(definitely don’t post these Login’s associated to their account numbers)

Just some basic’s

In normal situations you are correct @oscarra , but in our situation Windsor Brokers had the BI information on all Clients' contacts, all communication and information related to the clients accounts were exchanged only with the BI, and whenever a client called them inquiring about his account they blocked him and referred him back to the BI, even more the client finds the BI calling him instantly asking him why did he called Windsor Brokers without getting back to him first. We have hundreds of online forms showing this as evidence, we also have emails and calls from Windsor referring the inquiring clients back to the BI without giving them a sing information about their account.

Hello everybody,
today we noticed that Windsor brokers the scammers paid lot of money for some hackers to block all our clients, many of our clients were blocked without any reason but NOT FROM FPA, this was done by hackers paid by Windsor brokers, thanks for FPA who is trying to solve and save the issue,
Windsor brokers (jhonny abu eitta) are trying to hide the truth and willing to do anything to save their ass, but I swear that they will loose more and more and I promise them that they cant and wont be able to stop us or save their company from being closed, the bomb will explode in their face everywhere sooner than they think, the preparations are very well managed, also appreciating very much the FPA support and their prompt efforts to publish the online case soon! and again and again, to johnny abu eitta and all his shareholders you will regret it, believe me:) anyway the game will be sexier in cysec and mokas and fca ;) see you there dude
AND TO ALL INNOCENT CLIENTS OUT THERE, WATCH OUT WINDSOR BROKERS THE SCAMMERS AND JHONNY ABU EITTA'S FAMILY THE THIEVES, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PLAY DIRTY GAMES! DONT DEAL WITH THEM!
HELP US TO LET THE WORLD KNOW THIS!!
find attached the file below as a sample of the message sent to one of the innocent clients stolen by Windsor brokers :)

Attachments

• xcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcx.JPG
    xcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcx.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 0
I sent that message about a DDoS attack to all FPA members. In the message, I clearly start that I do not know who is behind the attack.

Dear FPA,

It seems it is taking too long time to know how's innocent here. It's 500+ clients against Windsor Brokers. Of course we appreciate your efforts in clearing things out but my question is; Is there any time frame for this? How long normally does it take to catch a fraudulent company.

Both sides had disagreements over the privacy waiver to allow the FPA to join the discussion. That ended on July 3rd. I am now waiting for the Gogo Arc's next reply.

Back