Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

same situation with me as Gogo_arc said:
I urge every person who thought of dealing or is already dealing with this broker to read this first carefully.

This broker is very dangerous and must be avoided by any means. I have an account with Windsor Brokers since 2014; I have been introduced to them by one of their Business Introducers (B.I.) who happens to have several B.I. and White label agreements with them as well. This Person, who represented Windsor, with a partner of his, had another company where they used to offer Funds Management services for your funds at Windsor Brokers, i.e. trading on your behalf, against a 50 dollar commission per lot that they collect from Windsor Brokers directly through their commission account.

Windsor has had me to sign some documents saying that I am delegating their B.I. to trade only on my account on my behalf. The document had all the warnings of me accepting the worst case scenario of losing my money at any time, like what other brokers do, but it was repeated several times in several ways which reflects that the broker has anticipated what will happen afterwards, as if it was already planned. I have had my account opened by providing my ID documents and my personal email, which should be used for future correspondences as well as receiving daily/monthly statements from my Windsor account.

After transferring my funds to Windsor Brokers Hellenic Bank account, I had no communication at all from Windsor’s side, whenever I called them to ask about my account details, they completely refused to provide any information to me (although I am the account holder) and then they ask me to contact their B.I. who introduced me to them, as he has all the details.

Their B.I.’s Company had a website where in it he speaks in Windsor’s name and promotes for them and displays a long business relationship with Windsor since 2010. On that website, you can log in to your personal account page, with the same account number that you have with Windsor to see your account details at Windsor, see all deposits, withdrawals as well as winning/loosing trades done on your account. The performance was amazing as it reached almost 100 % annually.

I was sceptic at the beginning when I experienced their rejection to disclose any details of my own account to me, and their advice to get those details from their B.I. instead, but I tried to do a withdrawal from my Windsor account (through signing a Windsor withdrawal request, but sending it to Windsor through their B.I.) which went fine, as I always received the money very quickly in my bank account from Windsor’s bank account as well, which proved to me that everything is going on ok.

Accordingly, after making several very successful withdrawals, I have done more deposits at Windsor totaling an amount ofseveral hundred thousandUSD. After that things went very bad.

In June 2015, the partner of the B.I. got shot in the head in front of his house in the morning while riding his car, he had a suitcase full of cash with him and was wearing a gold watch, and however, nothing was taken but his cell phone. After a few weeks, the B.I. himself got kidnapped, then was found after a few days in a very bad condition before falling into a comma for almost a month, then woke up with partial memory loss. He cannot remember many details about his business with Windsor.

I did not know these details until afterwards in October 2015, when I started to request some withdrawals from the B.I. Company then received no response. I started to then contact Windsor Brokers directly where I got the same treatment as before, “Refer to your B.I. (now they started to say your instead of our), as he has all the details”.

I insisted that I must gain access to my account & money with them otherwise I will file a complaint toCySEC, only then they started to accept, but strangely they asked me first to cancel the Power Of Attorney (POA) that I did with them before for the B.I., and to sign a document to cancel the B.I. Email address as the communication address, then add my email instead. That was a very strange request as I have already provided my email address in the very beginning while opening the account as the only means of communication, but now I discovered that it was the B.I. email address that was considered by them as the registered one!! As I was never asked for this previous change, it now seemed very fishy and I felt there was some scam evidence showing up gradually.

I refused to cancel anything and I required them to add my info again and not to change any old configuration, they first refused, but when I escalated the matters, and only under extreme pressure, they complied. Then I received my first account statement in my email, which was a shock.

My account was traded down to the ground!!! All my deposits are there, but all of the money was traded in continuous loosing trades in a professionally consistent trend. All my hundreds thousands of USD deposits were reaching to 100 to 200 USD balances only in 4 to 6 days maximum from the day Windsor received them.

The strange thing is, all my withdrawals were there too!!! So, although my account balance was almost zero, but whenever I made a withdrawal request, I can see on the statement my account suddenly being boosted with the same exact amount that I requested on my withdrawal, coming from another Windsor account called “commission”, then after a few hours, the money goes out to my bank as a “withdrawal”.

When I confronted them asking about where is my balance that I can see on their B.I. Website, and why they do not match, they answered back saying “we do not know what you are talking about, we are not responsible for the losses that YOUR (not theirs) representative/money manager has incurred on your account, please check your agreement with us”!!!

Now I am in the status of a person who has been scammed all my life savings by a professional scammer broker who might have been involved in killing and kidnapping, wow!!! I’m sure that I’m not the only case; I have heard that there are a lot of other people who had experienced this with the same exact broker. This is why I am reaching out here in FPA to see if there would be a way to join forces against this criminally organised broker.

I do have everything that I have mentioned above perfectly documented, emails, recorded phone conversations with Windsor Brokers representatives, and screenshots of my account at the B.I. as well as full statement of my account at Windsor, which I fought to get.

I wish this issue would grab the attention of the Justice Makers in this industry. I have been almost destroyed by this scam & lost almost all of my life savings; I need help, and want to insure that this does not happen to anyone else.

Actually, I have almost similar case .. with same broker ..
as I opened account , signed related Docs ..that including B I for same person - which should be their rep. In Egypt- to manage my funds...

However after the accident of this person, several trials to contact them& to get accessibility to my OWN account... I found that my balance is almost disappeared!!! Not complying with B I site ...

I would never forgive to ask for my savings By All Means...

By the way,, there are many several cases .. I know some of them personally facing same problem with same broker...

So, please take care...

I urge every person who thought of dealing or is already dealing with this broker to read this first carefully.

This broker is very dangerous and must be avoided by any means. I have an account with Windsor Brokers since 2014; I have been introduced to them by one of their Business Introducers (B.I.) who happens to have several B.I. and White label agreements with them as well. This Person, who represented Windsor, with a partner of his, had another company where they used to offer Funds Management services for your funds at Windsor Brokers, i.e. trading on your behalf, against a 50 dollar commission per lot that they collect from Windsor Brokers directly through their commission account.

Windsor has had me to sign some documents saying that I am delegating their B.I. to trade only on my account on my behalf. The document had all the warnings of me accepting the worst case scenario of losing my money at any time, like what other brokers do, but it was repeated several times in several ways which reflects that the broker has anticipated what will happen afterwards, as if it was already planned. I have had my account opened by providing my ID documents and my personal email, which should be used for future correspondences as well as receiving daily/monthly statements from my Windsor account.

After transferring my funds to Windsor Brokers Hellenic Bank account, I had no communication at all from Windsor’s side, whenever I called them to ask about my account details, they completely refused to provide any information to me (although I am the account holder) and then they ask me to contact their B.I. who introduced me to them, as he has all the details.

Their B.I.’s Company had a website where in it he speaks in Windsor’s name and promotes for them and displays a long business relationship with Windsor since 2010. On that website, you can log in to your personal account page, with the same account number that you have with Windsor to see your account details at Windsor, see all deposits, withdrawals as well as winning/loosing trades done on your account. The performance was amazing as it reached almost 100 % annually.

I was sceptic at the beginning when I experienced their rejection to disclose any details of my own account to me, and their advice to get those details from their B.I. instead, but I tried to do a withdrawal from my Windsor account (through signing a Windsor withdrawal request, but sending it to Windsor through their B.I.) which went fine, as I always received the money very quickly in my bank account from Windsor’s bank account as well, which proved to me that everything is going on ok.

Accordingly, after making several very successful withdrawals, I have done more deposits at Windsor totaling an amount ofseveral hundred thousandUSD. After that things went very bad.

In June 2015, the partner of the B.I. got shot in the head in front of his house in the morning while riding his car, he had a suitcase full of cash with him and was wearing a gold watch, and however, nothing was taken but his cell phone. After a few weeks, the B.I. himself got kidnapped, then was found after a few days in a very bad condition before falling into a comma for almost a month, then woke up with partial memory loss. He cannot remember many details about his business with Windsor.

I did not know these details until afterwards in October 2015, when I started to request some withdrawals from the B.I. Company then received no response. I started to then contact Windsor Brokers directly where I got the same treatment as before, “Refer to your B.I. (now they started to say your instead of our), as he has all the details”.

I insisted that I must gain access to my account & money with them otherwise I will file a complaint toCySEC, only then they started to accept, but strangely they asked me first to cancel the Power Of Attorney (POA) that I did with them before for the B.I., and to sign a document to cancel the B.I. Email address as the communication address, then add my email instead. That was a very strange request as I have already provided my email address in the very beginning while opening the account as the only means of communication, but now I discovered that it was the B.I. email address that was considered by them as the registered one!! As I was never asked for this previous change, it now seemed very fishy and I felt there was some scam evidence showing up gradually.

I refused to cancel anything and I required them to add my info again and not to change any old configuration, they first refused, but when I escalated the matters, and only under extreme pressure, they complied. Then I received my first account statement in my email, which was a shock.

My account was traded down to the ground!!! All my deposits are there, but all of the money was traded in continuous loosing trades in a professionally consistent trend. All my hundreds thousands of USD deposits were reaching to 100 to 200 USD balances only in 4 to 6 days maximum from the day Windsor received them.

The strange thing is, all my withdrawals were there too!!! So, although my account balance was almost zero, but whenever I made a withdrawal request, I can see on the statement my account suddenly being boosted with the same exact amount that I requested on my withdrawal, coming from another Windsor account called “commission”, then after a few hours, the money goes out to my bank as a “withdrawal”.

When I confronted them asking about where is my balance that I can see on their B.I. Website, and why they do not match, they answered back saying “we do not know what you are talking about, we are not responsible for the losses that YOUR (not theirs) representative/money manager has incurred on your account, please check your agreement with us”!!!

Now I am in the status of a person who has been scammed all my life savings by a professional scammer broker who might have been involved in killing and kidnapping, wow!!! I’m sure that I’m not the only case; I have heard that there are a lot of other people who had experienced this with the same exact broker. This is why I am reaching out here in FPA to see if there would be a way to join forces against this criminally organised broker.

I do have everything that I have mentioned above perfectly documented, emails, recorded phone conversations with Windsor Brokers representatives, and screenshots of my account at the B.I. as well as full statement of my account at Windsor, which I fought to get.

I wish this issue would grab the attention of the Justice Makers in this industry. I have been almost destroyed by this scam & lost almost all of my life savings; I need help, and want to insure that this does not happen to anyone else.

Obviously, Windsor Brokers is a cover up for some kind of a large scam or dangerous operation. I really hope no one experiences what I have been through.

same story here, seems that had us all fooled. I also lost a few hundred thousand dollars with this scam. They are a bunch of thief's. My statements shows an empty account, whenever I requested a withdrawal from the BI, the money was transferred to my empty account in Windsor and then transferred to me. If i lost all my money in trading, then where did this money they sent me come from??

Please allow me to add my voice with yours. As I have been a clients since 2014 also with the same BI. Since 2015 I have been facing so many challenges and obstacles in dealing with this Windsor Broker. My money are stuck and I can't get any penny back.
Windsor Broker is a Scam Scam Scam. I would really if somebody can help in this fraud case.

I know of lots of cases suffering the same exact incident with Windsor , my sister is the closest to refer to

She opened an account through Windsor BI and signed the "windsor opening account agreement ", she was provided with an account number that has an x amount that she deposited, had an account that shows all her trades (winning vs losing trades) which eventually turned out to be a fake page . She tried to contact Windsor and know more about her account and Windsor refused to reveal anything about her account asking her to get back to her BI. If she asks for a withdrawal , it should also be through her BI she can't have any kind of accessibility to her account except through the BI , Windsor forbids to deal with account owner. She got like 3 withrdrawals from Windsor to her bank account and any withdrawal form that she signed had Windsor on it and it had to be through the BI as well .

The BI went into a coma or God knows what happened and that's when Windsor was ok revealing the account balance to her and the balance that she had in her account was not even close to 5 times less the amount she had on her account page provided by the BI

Eventually , there's some kind of corrupt agreement that took place between the BI and Windsor using Windsor as a well established firm in the forex and trading market to be able to collect a lump some amount of money from the people using its name cooperating in such a dirty deal ...my sister has been brought to this scam losing almost all her money with such a damaged and corrupt firm..

I hope someone can do something regarding this cases and a thousand of other people being brought to this by the BI and Windsor

I concur with this post.

My account was traded in a weird way. All my deposits are there, but the money was traded in continuous loosing trades in a professionally consistent trend. My balance was reaching almost zero in a week or 10 days maximum from the day Windsor received them. There is no logical explanation to these tradings at all. On the other hand the intermediate broker website was showing profit on the same!!!!!!

I wish this issue would grab the attention to everyone in this industry. And hopefully support me to get my money back.

I lost all the money that I trusted this broker on. I really hope that actions can be taken so no one have go through my extremely bad experience with this broker.

Obviously, Windsor Brokers is a cover up for some kind of a large scam or dangerous operation. I really hope no one experiences what I have been through.

Back