Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

I have same experience with this company that happened with a family member; they are not clear and there is a lot of contradictions in their replies first they tell you something but when you confront them with something they change their words.. just take care guys from this company as its one of the worst as i saw from my experience.

Welcome to the club @Gogo_arc, I'd like to inform you that you're not alone. From your case I believe we are talking about the same situation & same B.I. I am one of several hundreds of Windsor Brokers' clients here in Egypt who have been scammed in the exact same way. This broker is as you exactly stated "dangerous", the scam we are talking about here is more than 100 million us dollars. We have a very strong team working on the case with lawyers from different countries and clients (most of them very rich & extremely powerful) are all joined together and will do whatever it takes to bring Windsor Brokers down, since they refused to pay our money back. What I can do to help you is the following; I'll share your post with that team asking for their opinion, then I'll share your post on our groups where I'm sure you'll get a huge number of replies about those scammers.

I'll put you in contact with them so as to add you to the case, and finally I'll ask them to reply to your post here, I'm sure there will definitely be other similar cases in other countries and they might not know the size of the scam.

It is a terrible company and I still didn't receive my statement !!!

Same case here my mother in law lost all her money, as windsor played it dirty. These guys are scammers, i do not recommend their services to any body who needs his account to stay safe and running.

I'm asking for my Windsor statement through an official email to the back office team (backoffice@windsorbrokers.com), copying the compliance head (Larisa.kakac@windsorbrokers.com)..

I sent the mail twice on April 8th and April 12th but didn't get any single reply in return till now

I attached a letter signed with my authorized signature with them and still no feedback

What are they doing !!!!
How come they don't want to send me my statement ... Unless there is something hidden they don't want me to see !!

Can someone help me and tell me what to do !!

The same case occurred with me, Windsor brokers stolen our money and hide it away after creating fake losing account statments....

Windsor broker stol my all money scamming people keep away this company
Over 500 person from egypt lose his money in this company
Scammers keeeeeeeeep away

Ce n'est pas un courtier, c'est un morceau d'affaires de voleurs, je suis l'une des victimes dans cette escroquerie, des métiers frauduleux de windsor sur mon compte. Ma famille et moi avons été escroqués par cet affamé horrible courtier, tous sont faux et ils m'ont trompé joliment Après avoir sucé peu à peu mon argent

I am also a victim of Windsor brokers greed and criminal actions, they made a deal with their IB in Egypt to churn our accounts, they churned the accounts to almost zero balance, they did this to me and hundreds of other clients, i can't believe they had the nerve to commit such a crime, it's as if they don't fear any legal action at all, that's why people should stay away from any broker in Cyprus or any other small island or country where the law is not very powerful, i know it is hard to believe that the total amounts churned from our accounts by Windsor and their IB is over 100 million US dollars but this is what happened, you can speak with all the clients including me if you want, you will find that we are decent hard working business men, doctors, pilots, engineers and many other professions whose only fault was trusting Windsor and their IB, this broker has zero integrity and should never be trusted, if there is any justice in Cyprus everyone working in Windsor who took part in this crime should go to prison, this is a huge case and a real crime.

I will not stop write here until I got my money back from Windsor , and to let every body read this keep away from Windsor brokers

Back