Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

Both sides had disagreements over the privacy waiver to allow the FPA to join the discussion. That ended on July 3rd. I am now waiting for the Gogo Arc's next reply.

Dear Sir,

Hope all is going in the right track.

I have the impression that things are getting very vague and slow here. Can you update us on this case and let us know if the Gogo Arc answered you inquiries or not. In a post of you dated June 6th, to be patient in order to give the space and proper time to FPA to resolve this issue. I can see that clients complied to your request and abided silence for the past two months.

Where is the delays coming from??!! Windsor or Gogo Arc??

As you can see, all clients adhered silence but waiting passionately your outcome.

Again, I personally as well as others are admiring your good efforts in clearing this scam.

We know it's a huge case from what we discovered as clients, but kindly let us know what's going on and what's the next step.

Regards

I couldn't agree more with yesterday's post of Mr. Karim. We are all here abt. 500 victim Egyptian clients of Windsor Brokers need to get a clear answer from the FPA on our subject mega scam case !
Wonder when will the expected justice from the FPA ultimately prevails by declaring Windsor Brokers as "GUILTY", and consequently publish online our very old pending case with them, as per your normal practice for similar scam cases & even with less severity than our already reported case under many related threads few months ago ??
Hope to hear favorable news from the FPA's end on that front ASAP.
Thanks & best regards...

Dear Sir,

Hope all is going in the right track.

I have the impression that things are getting very vague and slow here. Can you update us on this case and let us know if the Gogo Arc answered you inquiries or not. In a post of you dated June 6th, to be patient in order to give the space and proper time to FPA to resolve this issue. I can see that clients complied to your request and abided silence for the past two months.

Where is the delays coming from??!! Windsor or Gogo Arc??

As you can see, all clients adhered silence but waiting passionately your outcome.

Again, I personally as well as others are admiring your good efforts in clearing this scam.

We know it's a huge case from what we discovered as clients, but kindly let us know what's going on and what's the next step.

Regards
Totally agree Mr Karim we need to know the next step as soon as possible for me i wont gave up and Im totally believes that FPA will put us on track to get our stolen money back from windsor brokers theifs.
Nothing to be worried about our case is huge we are more than 500 clients have been stolen from these scammers and we all will stand together to get our stolen funds back whenever it takes we wont give up.

We have all the trust in the FPA team that they'll helo us in getting our rights back which we will not leave it whatever is to take from us please keep us posted and what is the next step

we ALL agreed to publish our case here with FPA as we have the full trust on your integrity towards scammers brokers, and we still believe that we did the right thing. All what we need is to keep looking into our case with full integrity and if you see that Windsor is a scammer, and I'm saying boldly they are scammers, don't hesitate to file the case againest them

Dear FPA,

This thread has been addressed to your good selves last March as far as I remember. Gogo Arc was brave enough in stating a story of more than 500 clients who were scammed and cheated by their BI in cooperation with Windsor Brokers. We waited for too long now for your support and expertise in prevailing the methods that this gang used in ripping off our savings. I'm sure you don't want others to be in our shoes. I, as well as my family, were dramatically affected by this robbery. I'm sure others are suffering the same. Your page, when created, was meant to stop brokers like Windsor from using their dirty tricks to steal investors like me from being scammed. You chose to be the conscious and the judge in the Forex world.

Apparently Windsor went so far in creating tricks and hiring staff to do this dirty business. We understand it's unbelievable that a tycoon entity like Windsor with couple of sister companies in various fields worth billions of dollars, was structured in stealing clients money, but this is the fact. All our evidences led to this fact. What is stopping you from prevailing this truth???!! If it is meant that we lose our money, then it is your role to warn other people. FPA was created for this. Prevent Windsor from running away with this mega robbery.

If you giving up on us, just tell us the case is closed. But if you chose to continue the cause of your existence as Forex Peace Army, then it is your role to open this case to public and spread the facts that both of us know already.

Dear AsstModerator,

Can you please update us on this case? What's going on and who's delaying your efforts? In your last reply to my inquiry of August 18th you stated you have work to do. Did you reach any outcome?

Again, appreciate your time and efforts.

Dear AsstModerator,

Can you please update us on this case? What's going on and who's delaying your efforts? In your last reply to my inquiry of August 18th you stated you have work to do. Did you reach any outcome?

Again, appreciate your time and efforts.

I'm still waiting for your update on our case. We are not pushing as per your request meanwhile you need to update us on the outcome of your investigation.

Best regards

Back