Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

This is the scam which happened to me after dealing with Windsor Brokers. This Broker is not honest at all, there is something fishy in the way they conduct their business, and they are here only to steal our money, I advise everyone not to deal with them, and if you are dealing with them get out as long as you still have money before you come the next victim like me!

Around beginning of July-2015 I got introduced to Windsor brokers through a BI in Egypt called legacy pro. In 16-July-2015 I have deposited in the bank account of Windsor Brokers in Barclays Bank PLC, London, UK through TT from my bank account the amount of USD $249,960.71. After transferring my funds to Windsor Brokers I had no communication at all from Windsor’s side.

September-2015 I came to know that the BI owner of legacy pro is in a coma and whenever I was trying to get information about my account from the employees working in legacy pro, they were not able to provide me with satisfying answers and they always gave me the feeling that all the information about legacy pro operations are centralized with the owner. Around the same time and due to not getting the answers from the BI I made my first attempt to approached Windsor Brokers to know any information about my account, however Windsor Brokers referred me back again to the BI and advised that I wait until his health condition gets better to deal with him instead of dealing with them, in other words they refused to give me any information about my account despite the fact that I am the owner of the account!

In 09-December-2015 after feeling desperate that the BI health condition will get better I made my second attempt to approach Windsor Brokers asking them to let me know the balance of my own account. They refused again to give me any information about my account before I first change the email address on my account from the BI email account to my email address only after which they will be able to provide full statement. After changing the email address to my personal email I received from Windsor Brokers the statement and I was shocked to see that the remaining of $250,000 is only $8953.65!!! The statement showed that the last transaction was made on 15-Sep-2015 and almost all of the transactions were losing transactions. The money is almost gone in exactly two months!!!

It was mentioned in the web site of the BI that they don’t risk all the money and they invest 10% only of the deposited amount, and in case of any risk they will stop any dealing on my account and come back to me to take an authorization either to continue or stop, they also promised monthly 6% profit which didn’t happen. In Legacy pro website they speak in Windsor’s name and promotes for them and displays a long business relationship with Windsor since 2010. Since this information was public this means that Windsor Brokers are aware of it.

Non of what they mentioned was true and I have lost $250,000 in exactly 2 months as per Windsor Brokers statement. On the other hand on the BI portal it was showing that my money still exist and I have two winning trades and my balance increased to $259,700.59.

Now the question; when Windsor Brokers seen that my account is loosing in an accelerating mode why they didn’t interfere and stopped what is happening to my account, why they didn’t approach me and warned me about what is happening to my money. I believe it is by regulation Windsor brokers should have protected my investments from being burned like this!!! For me I believe there has been some kind of agreement between Windsor Brokers and this BI but got broken in the middle when the BI got sick.
Something similar happened to me...i still cant understand how a big name like windsor let something like this happen

Windsor broker are not honest, they took my money and send some profit but till now they refuse to send me my money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dears I'm from Egypt unfortunately I deal with Windsor from three years ago I put all what I have on this Broker all of a sudden I found out that, all my money disappeared and I didn't have anything in my account, please don't hesitate to claim against this company it's working like a gangs

This is the scam which happened to me after dealing with Windsor Brokers. This Broker is not honest at all, there is something fishy in the way they conduct their business, and they are here only to steal our money, I advise everyone not to deal with them, and if you are dealing with them get out as long as you still have money before you come the next victim like me!

Around beginning of July-2015 I got introduced to Windsor brokers through a BI in Egypt called legacy pro. In 16-July-2015 I have deposited in the bank account of Windsor Brokers in Barclays Bank PLC, London, UK through TT from my bank account the amount of USD $249,960.71. After transferring my funds to Windsor Brokers I had no communication at all from Windsor’s side.

September-2015 I came to know that the BI owner of legacy pro is in a coma and whenever I was trying to get information about my account from the employees working in legacy pro, they were not able to provide me with satisfying answers and they always gave me the feeling that all the information about legacy pro operations are centralized with the owner. Around the same time and due to not getting the answers from the BI I made my first attempt to approached Windsor Brokers to know any information about my account, however Windsor Brokers referred me back again to the BI and advised that I wait until his health condition gets better to deal with him instead of dealing with them, in other words they refused to give me any information about my account despite the fact that I am the owner of the account!

In 09-December-2015 after feeling desperate that the BI health condition will get better I made my second attempt to approach Windsor Brokers asking them to let me know the balance of my own account. They refused again to give me any information about my account before I first change the email address on my account from the BI email account to my email address only after which they will be able to provide full statement. After changing the email address to my personal email I received from Windsor Brokers the statement and I was shocked to see that the remaining of $250,000 is only $8953.65!!! The statement showed that the last transaction was made on 15-Sep-2015 and almost all of the transactions were losing transactions. The money is almost gone in exactly two months!!!

It was mentioned in the web site of the BI that they don’t risk all the money and they invest 10% only of the deposited amount, and in case of any risk they will stop any dealing on my account and come back to me to take an authorization either to continue or stop, they also promised monthly 6% profit which didn’t happen. In Legacy pro website they speak in Windsor’s name and promotes for them and displays a long business relationship with Windsor since 2010. Since this information was public this means that Windsor Brokers are aware of it.

Non of what they mentioned was true and I have lost $250,000 in exactly 2 months as per Windsor Brokers statement. On the other hand on the BI portal it was showing that my money still exist and I have two winning trades and my balance increased to $259,700.59.

Now the question; when Windsor Brokers seen that my account is loosing in an accelerating mode why they didn’t interfere and stopped what is happening to my account, why they didn’t approach me and warned me about what is happening to my money. I believe it is by regulation Windsor brokers should have protected my investments from being burned like this!!! For me I believe there has been some kind of agreement between Windsor Brokers and this BI but got broken in the middle when the BI got sick.
I have a similar experience with same broker ...
Actually they are not dealing honestly
As they are not dealing on favor of clients, vice versa they're doing for for their own benefit only...

Windsor broker is one of the biggest scammer they stole my money and I have all supported doc as an evedince
All my money was legally transferred to their account through Barclays Bank from my account
Don't deal with them for the sake of your money

Never deal with windsor brokers they will claim losing all your money, and will steal it, scammers.....

Windsor are professional scammers, never deal with them unless you wanna lose all your savings...

I confirm that this post is authentic and whatever mentioned there is true. I had similar experience with Windosor.

One of the main problems is the transparency when dealing with clients. You do not seem to know what is happening on your account exactly.

Your account balance is normally washed out pretty quickly and you see lots unexplained losing trades.

I strongly recommend anyone dealing with/ or about to deal with Windosor to be super careful. I hope FPA can look close at these cases and take actions to prevent this from happening to clients.

Very weird windsor never reply or show up.
They dont have answers and they cant deny too.

Soon will be formal investigation.
Never deal with windsor scammers.

Back