1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windsor Brokers has sued to try to force the FPA to remove client complaints

Discussion in 'Scoundrels' started by AsstModerator, Jan 22, 2018.

1. 4evermaat

4evermaat Corporal

@AsstModerator any reasonable update to this?

Which court is suing FPA and the victim clients (Cyprus, USA, both)? How long does each party have to respond?

2. Naxramos

Naxramos Recruit

Forexpeacearmy is a good place to point out the scam brokers with evidences. It is really a bad thing to witness that such an actions are taken against it. The FPA has the right to say anything with proofs about the broker reviews and Forex market. Believe in FPA!

3. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

As far as I know, everything is in a Cyprus court. The FPA chose not to respond, since we are a US company and are fully compliant with US law. I'm not sure of the current status of the clients who were sued.

4. 4evermaat

4evermaat Corporal

What about FPA court cases / scam alerts for Windsor Brokers? I understood that these things were frozen until the case was resolved. Since FPA are not responding, can fpa members proceed with scam alerts, coirt cases, or rule windsor as a scam?

5. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

I'm going to permit reviews, Scam Alerts threads, and Traders Court cases. There is one problem. A Traders Court case will require the client provide an account number. Windsor Brokers actions make it plain that if they can identify a client complaining publicly, they may file a lawsuit. If there are 3 clients brave enough to risk this and they provide evidence to support their Traders Court cases, a set of 3 guilty votes would result in a Scam label.

4evermaat likes this.
  6. Cointech

Cointech Recruit

Shame on you to Windsor Broker instead to come forward and present you side of the story as so many brokers have done and offer a solution to the problem when realize that client have been treated unfairly or to come forward and expose the client wrong doing with true evidence as its been done here at FPA as well you, you have decided to use intimidation by lawsuit threat.
    I have never open an account with you Heaven and Hell forbid me in doing so, you attitude/position is you own veredit, will you sue me too.

4evermaat likes this.