I have a similar experience with same broker ...Windsor Brokers are not an honest broker, they don't protect the investments of their client. They have stolen from my account USD$250,000 in exactly 2 months. I have all the supporting documents which is coming directly from Windsor Brokers showing most of the transactions on my account were losing ones!!!
To all present and potential investors dealing with Windsor Brokers Ltd., I urge you to read the below scam story involving about 500+ Egyptian victim investors, which was initially raised thru a different thread in the FPA by: Gogo_arc Recruit (community/threads/windsor-brokers-cyprus.49757). Allow me here under to share with you facts about my horrible personal experience with Windsor as one of its 500+ victim Egyptian investors in Windsor Brokers;
- Starting March 2014, I officially bank wire transferred directly to my newly opened A/C in Windsor back then (via their advised Barclays Bank A/C in London) a net total O/G transferred amounts reaching USD 178,100 (all official supporting docs evidencing the same are available). That huge invested amount in Windsor Brokers Forex Company, representing all of my career life-time savings, is even excluding all the lucrative abundant profits which were constantly communicated to me via Windsor's trust worthy Egyptian BI, who hooked me to invest in Forex thru Windsor Brokers (same scenario happened with the remaining 500+ Egyptian victim clients).
- Staring August 2015, when I opted to make a cash partial withdrawal representing an amount less than 7% from my available cash equity balance in my A/C via our Egyptian BI, no redemption cash has been credited into my Egyptian Bank A/C since then... Thus, for nearly 2 years now, my money has been hidden / kept somewhere in Windsor, whilst the Egyptian BI had lost his memory due to some "weird" criminal act back then (as was explained in the main story that I referred to above).
- We (Egyptian victim clients) all suffered for a very long time to obtain from Windsor our comprehensive Accounts Statements of Txns since inception. After we received & reviewed them, it was quite obvious to all of us that our A/Cs balances had been subjected to acts of Systemic Scamming / burning of all credit balances once they hit our A/Cs by means of frequently running thousands of micro lots forex trading loosing txns. !!
- Even if our Egyptian BI was a genuine jerk / clumsy to burn out our A/Cs that rapidly each time of a new cash credit for so long to all clients, why the hell didn't Windsor’s "strict & reliable" control systems (as they always falsely claim) did not take an action or even trigger an alert to the Egyptian victim clients whenever all such frequent fraudulent txns breached the normal A/Cs stop losses threshold benchmarks back then ???
- Now after almost 2 idle years whereby our huge invested funds in Windsor have been withheld away from us, enough is enough coz all of the Egyptian victim clients of Windsor are presently united & determined to return back all of our "stolen" monies in full ASAP. We had already appointed world class "specialized" legal attorneys, in order to return back our rights in full from Windsor Brokers Ltd.
- Lastly, we believe that Windsor Brokers Ltd. Co. still has an ultimate golden opportunity / window to immediately stop such a mega fraud scandal through returning back our hidden monies in full, before it gets too late for them, and things do really get out of control !! We hate to see them being internationally labeled / legally marked as a notorious fraudulent brokerage company... However, we all have strong faith that our rights will be earned back pretty soon, as we will surely take it to the very end with them.
- Until then, we strongly advise all Windsor existing / potential clients to promptly cease dealing with them until such a mega fraud scam is cleared... God Bless You All...