Windsor Brokers Ltd. Mega Scam Scandal...

To all present and potential investors dealing with Windsor Brokers Ltd., I urge you to read the below scam story involving about 500+ Egyptian victim investors, which was initially raised thru a different thread in the FPA by: Gogo_arc Recruit (community/threads/windsor-brokers-cyprus.49757). Allow me here under to share with you facts about my horrible personal experience with Windsor as one of its 500+ victim Egyptian investors in Windsor Brokers;

- Starting March 2014, I officially bank wire transferred directly to my newly opened A/C in Windsor back then (via their advised Barclays Bank A/C in London) a net total O/G transferred amounts reaching USD 178,100 (all official supporting docs evidencing the same are available). That huge invested amount in Windsor Brokers Forex Company, representing all of my career life-time savings, is even excluding all the lucrative abundant profits which were constantly communicated to me via Windsor's trust worthy Egyptian BI, who hooked me to invest in Forex thru Windsor Brokers (same scenario happened with the remaining 500+ Egyptian victim clients).

- Staring August 2015, when I opted to make a cash partial withdrawal representing an amount less than 7% from my available cash equity balance in my A/C via our Egyptian BI, no redemption cash has been credited into my Egyptian Bank A/C since then... Thus, for nearly 2 years now, my money has been hidden / kept somewhere in Windsor, whilst the Egyptian BI had lost his memory due to some "weird" criminal act back then (as was explained in the main story that I referred to above).

- We (Egyptian victim clients) all suffered for a very long time to obtain from Windsor our comprehensive Accounts Statements of Txns since inception. After we received & reviewed them, it was quite obvious to all of us that our A/Cs balances had been subjected to acts of Systemic Scamming / burning of all credit balances once they hit our A/Cs by means of frequently running thousands of micro lots forex trading loosing txns. !!

- Even if our Egyptian BI was a genuine jerk / clumsy to burn out our A/Cs that rapidly each time of a new cash credit for so long to all clients, why the hell didn't Windsor’s "strict & reliable" control systems (as they always falsely claim) did not take an action or even trigger an alert to the Egyptian victim clients whenever all such frequent fraudulent txns breached the normal A/Cs stop losses threshold benchmarks back then ???

- Now after almost 2 idle years whereby our huge invested funds in Windsor have been withheld away from us, enough is enough coz all of the Egyptian victim clients of Windsor are presently united & determined to return back all of our "stolen" monies in full ASAP. We had already appointed world class "specialized" legal attorneys, in order to return back our rights in full from Windsor Brokers Ltd.

- Lastly, we believe that Windsor Brokers Ltd. Co. still has an ultimate golden opportunity / window to immediately stop such a mega fraud scandal through returning back our hidden monies in full, before it gets too late for them, and things do really get out of control !! We hate to see them being internationally labeled / legally marked as a notorious fraudulent brokerage company... However, we all have strong faith that our rights will be earned back pretty soon, as we will surely take it to the very end with them.

- Until then, we strongly advise all Windsor existing / potential clients to promptly cease dealing with them until such a mega fraud scam is cleared... God Bless You All...

Actually i have witnessed something very similar to that...in fact, i myself have been involved with Windsor and had deposited money in their Barclay's account in Egypt.

In Effect, i deposited around 10K in their account. The BI, had then informed me that the account has been activated. After a few months i topped up my account by almost 100K, this time directly to the BI; the BI had informed me that i could give him the cash and that he can through a special arrangement with Johnny Abu Aitah (the owner of windsor) transfer feom his commission account to my trading account the amount that i paid him. Consequently, a few months after i topped up my account by another 100k in the same fashion, the last one being in August 2015.

In Totality i was with this broker and BI for almost 2 years...during those 2 years i have attempted to call Windsor to check if my account actually existed, because i had never once recieved a statement directly from them. When i did call them, they confirmed my name and the presence of my account, nevertheless when i asked them about the amount present in my account, they asked me to get back to my BI. I hung up, a couple of minutes later, i recieved a call from my BI and he informed me that if i needed anything i need to ask him not Windsor.

Anyways, around July 2015 the BI's partner got shot in the head in front of his house in Mokattam....September 2015, our BI get's kidnapped then released, the day after his release he falls into a coma and never recuperates his memory. A couple of months after, he is in jail....

Meanwhile with Windsor, i absolutely needed to get all the details regarding my account....Again they confirm the presence of my account, under my name, but the registered email is not mine. So, ive been asked to cancel the POA granted to my BI and i refused. I told them that i only wanted tonadd my email in addition to the primary email that has been registered previously ;) eventually they agree and they send me my statement...

1) The statement shows the following:
10k as initial deposit
2)Then the account has been churned / hedged in days
3) 10K injected from an unknown source, not a bank transfer.
4) a transfer of 5K
5) churning and hedging of the account until it reaches 0 balance.

Out of all this mess, i really want to know where the additional 10k was injected from....if its not a transfer? What is it? An agreement between windsor and the BI to hedge and inject and eventually and laundering scheme???

Windsor brokers are definitely not clean, they tricked me into opening an account with their BI and now they are trying to direct all the responsibility towards him as if they had nothing to do with it. totally irresponsible, totally tricky, very agressive behaviour and bad attitude towards customers and victoms, it as if they have no empathy towards the suffering of 500 families becsuse of their dowings. Where did all our money go? whats up with burnning hundreds of thousands of dollars in days and weeks? Scammmers with no manners, even with no balls to reply back and defend themselves. We will not rest until we expose them and bring their dirty business down.

Can't agree more on what is said (Windsor are real scammer). I'm one of those clients who were trapped with this company. Unfortunately, I can't withdraw any of my money. Please avoid dealing or opening any accounts with this broker.

To all present and potential investors dealing with Windsor Brokers Ltd., I urge you to read the below scam story involving about 500+ Egyptian victim investors, which was initially raised thru a different thread in the FPA by: Gogo_arc Recruit (community/threads/windsor-brokers-cyprus.49757). Allow me here under to share with you facts about my horrible personal experience with Windsor as one of its 500+ victim Egyptian investors in Windsor Brokers;

- Starting March 2014, I officially bank wire transferred directly to my newly opened A/C in Windsor back then (via their advised Barclays Bank A/C in London) a net total O/G transferred amounts reaching USD 178,100 (all official supporting docs evidencing the same are available). That huge invested amount in Windsor Brokers Forex Company, representing all of my career life-time savings, is even excluding all the lucrative abundant profits which were constantly communicated to me via Windsor's trust worthy Egyptian BI, who hooked me to invest in Forex thru Windsor Brokers (same scenario happened with the remaining 500+ Egyptian victim clients).

- Staring August 2015, when I opted to make a cash partial withdrawal representing an amount less than 7% from my available cash equity balance in my A/C via our Egyptian BI, no redemption cash has been credited into my Egyptian Bank A/C since then... Thus, for nearly 2 years now, my money has been hidden / kept somewhere in Windsor, whilst the Egyptian BI had lost his memory due to some "weird" criminal act back then (as was explained in the main story that I referred to above).

- We (Egyptian victim clients) all suffered for a very long time to obtain from Windsor our comprehensive Accounts Statements of Txns since inception. After we received & reviewed them, it was quite obvious to all of us that our A/Cs balances had been subjected to acts of Systemic Scamming / burning of all credit balances once they hit our A/Cs by means of frequently running thousands of micro lots forex trading loosing txns. !!

- Even if our Egyptian BI was a genuine jerk / clumsy to burn out our A/Cs that rapidly each time of a new cash credit for so long to all clients, why the hell didn't Windsor’s "strict & reliable" control systems (as they always falsely claim) did not take an action or even trigger an alert to the Egyptian victim clients whenever all such frequent fraudulent txns breached the normal A/Cs stop losses threshold benchmarks back then ???

- Now after almost 2 idle years whereby our huge invested funds in Windsor have been withheld away from us, enough is enough coz all of the Egyptian victim clients of Windsor are presently united & determined to return back all of our "stolen" monies in full ASAP. We had already appointed world class "specialized" legal attorneys, in order to return back our rights in full from Windsor Brokers Ltd.

- Lastly, we believe that Windsor Brokers Ltd. Co. still has an ultimate golden opportunity / window to immediately stop such a mega fraud scandal through returning back our hidden monies in full, before it gets too late for them, and things do really get out of control !! We hate to see them being internationally labeled / legally marked as a notorious fraudulent brokerage company... However, we all have strong faith that our rights will be earned back pretty soon, as we will surely take it to the very end with them.

- Until then, we strongly advise all Windsor existing / potential clients to promptly cease dealing with them until such a mega fraud scam is cleared... God Bless You All...
I still cant beleive that a big name lije

I still cant believe that i lost all my money to a well known broker like windsor...i am one of the 500 accounts that were burnt down from 800k USD to 200 USD...i dont know why windsor took this wrong turn now...take care people...windsor gone bad...but we will fix them...

Windsor broker are not honest, they took my money and send some profit but till now they refuse to send me my money.

Last edited by a moderator:

All,
With all respect to your views comments & experience , Windsor brokers is much more than a scam broker as they are professional in making all looks fine they use some strategy of stealing your money , while making all your trade losing even if the reader is aiming to lose his money it can't be done on this way , Windsor have closed more than 500 trade on my account in two month with loss of 80,000 $, over & above they are claiming that the IB Is the one responsible for all this lose this scenario happened to more than 300 account in 2 months , don't even think to invest or trust this broker ever.

I confirm that this post is authentic and whatever mentioned there is true. I had similar experience with Windosor.

One of the main problems is the transparency when dealing with clients. You do not seem to know what is happening on your account exactly.

Your account balance is normally washed out pretty quickly and you see lots unexplained losing trades.

I strongly recommend anyone dealing with/ or about to deal with Windosor to be super careful. I hope FPA can look close at these cases and take actions to prevent this from happening to clients.

I

Back