Windsor Brokers Ltd. Mega Scam Scandal...

Have read almost every comment about Windsor Brokers and can't agree enough! I started with Windsor Dec. 2013 with an amount of USD 44500 $ deposited in their Barclays bank account in Egypt and as an un-experienced trader, this amount vaporised astonishly in almost one month; although I was only trading with the advise of a good well-experienced friend who also lost all his money at that time. I decided that probably this is not the field to invest specially with my minimal knowledge of Forex.

This is when I was contacted by a trained employee from Windsor checking on why I stopped trading and he smartly estimated my financial capability and how much I'm willing to re-invest in Forex. I fully remember that I rejected the idea because of the previous bad experience but he directed me that I can join a professional (business Introducer) who can trade successfully and generate profits. I approached the BI and signed Windsor contract with all my details including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, ID, etc. enabling him to trade on my behalf and carefully started with a reasonable amount and after monitoring the profits for few months I decided to contribute with big bulk of money. Windsor were smart to contact me every now and then to make sure I'm satisfied.

I suddenly heard the bad news that the BI was kidnapped and found later with a serious mental injury and went into coma for couple of months. I had to call Windsor to check on my investment and at the beginning they were so discrete to give any information and that I'll be approached later by some customer service officer to provide information. I believe they were waiting to monitor the mental level of the BI in order to give the suitable statement. It was soooo suspicious at that time and I felt something is going wrong. When I insisted to speak to someone, I received a call from Windsor wondering what's wrong and as if they never heard about me and denying any knowledge of my account!!!!!

Windsor was mastermind in recruiting the service of the BI in Egypt and he was so successful in convincing lots of clients in joining the company with a pre-set plan to steal Egypt clients investment. And I'm sure the same scenario was going to happen to China, UK new offices if they managed to runaway with their fraud practices. Our investments weren't lost in Forex, it was stolen.

To all present and potential investors dealing with Windsor Brokers Ltd., I urge you to read the below scam story involving about 500+ Egyptian victim investors, which was initially raised thru a different thread in the FPA by: Gogo_arc Recruit (community/threads/windsor-brokers-cyprus.49757). Allow me here under to share with you facts about my horrible personal experience with Windsor as one of its 500+ victim Egyptian investors in Windsor Brokers;

- Starting March 2014, I officially bank wire transferred directly to my newly opened A/C in Windsor back then (via their advised Barclays Bank A/C in London) a net total O/G transferred amounts reaching USD 178,100 (all official supporting docs evidencing the same are available). That huge invested amount in Windsor Brokers Forex Company, representing all of my career life-time savings, is even excluding all the lucrative abundant profits which were constantly communicated to me via Windsor's trust worthy Egyptian BI, who hooked me to invest in Forex thru Windsor Brokers (same scenario happened with the remaining 500+ Egyptian victim clients).

- Staring August 2015, when I opted to make a cash partial withdrawal representing an amount less than 7% from my available cash equity balance in my A/C via our Egyptian BI, no redemption cash has been credited into my Egyptian Bank A/C since then... Thus, for nearly 2 years now, my money has been hidden / kept somewhere in Windsor, whilst the Egyptian BI had lost his memory due to some "weird" criminal act back then (as was explained in the main story that I referred to above).

- We (Egyptian victim clients) all suffered for a very long time to obtain from Windsor our comprehensive Accounts Statements of Txns since inception. After we received & reviewed them, it was quite obvious to all of us that our A/Cs balances had been subjected to acts of Systemic Scamming / burning of all credit balances once they hit our A/Cs by means of frequently running thousands of micro lots forex trading loosing txns. !!

- Even if our Egyptian BI was a genuine jerk / clumsy to burn out our A/Cs that rapidly each time of a new cash credit for so long to all clients, why the hell didn't Windsor’s "strict & reliable" control systems (as they always falsely claim) did not take an action or even trigger an alert to the Egyptian victim clients whenever all such frequent fraudulent txns breached the normal A/Cs stop losses threshold benchmarks back then ???

- Now after almost 2 idle years whereby our huge invested funds in Windsor have been withheld away from us, enough is enough coz all of the Egyptian victim clients of Windsor are presently united & determined to return back all of our "stolen" monies in full ASAP. We had already appointed world class "specialized" legal attorneys, in order to return back our rights in full from Windsor Brokers Ltd.

- Lastly, we believe that Windsor Brokers Ltd. Co. still has an ultimate golden opportunity / window to immediately stop such a mega fraud scandal through returning back our hidden monies in full, before it gets too late for them, and things do really get out of control !! We hate to see them being internationally labeled / legally marked as a notorious fraudulent brokerage company... However, we all have strong faith that our rights will be earned back pretty soon, as we will surely take it to the very end with them.

- Until then, we strongly advise all Windsor existing / potential clients to promptly cease dealing with them until such a mega fraud scam is cleared... God Bless You All...
The biggest scammers

The biggest scammers in the Forex industry I urge each and every client existing to stop working with them and new client do t even think working with them as they will be closed soon I am sure 10000%

To all present and potential investors dealing with Windsor Brokers Ltd., I urge you to read the below scam story involving about 500+ Egyptian victim investors, which was initially raised thru a different thread in the FPA by: Gogo_arc Recruit (community/threads/windsor-brokers-cyprus.49757). Allow me here under to share with you facts about my horrible personal experience with Windsor as one of its 500+ victim Egyptian investors in Windsor Brokers;

- Starting March 2014, I officially bank wire transferred directly to my newly opened A/C in Windsor back then (via their advised Barclays Bank A/C in London) a net total O/G transferred amounts reaching USD 178,100 (all official supporting docs evidencing the same are available). That huge invested amount in Windsor Brokers Forex Company, representing all of my career life-time savings, is even excluding all the lucrative abundant profits which were constantly communicated to me via Windsor's trust worthy Egyptian BI, who hooked me to invest in Forex thru Windsor Brokers (same scenario happened with the remaining 500+ Egyptian victim clients).

- Staring August 2015, when I opted to make a cash partial withdrawal representing an amount less than 7% from my available cash equity balance in my A/C via our Egyptian BI, no redemption cash has been credited into my Egyptian Bank A/C since then... Thus, for nearly 2 years now, my money has been hidden / kept somewhere in Windsor, whilst the Egyptian BI had lost his memory due to some "weird" criminal act back then (as was explained in the main story that I referred to above).

- We (Egyptian victim clients) all suffered for a very long time to obtain from Windsor our comprehensive Accounts Statements of Txns since inception. After we received & reviewed them, it was quite obvious to all of us that our A/Cs balances had been subjected to acts of Systemic Scamming / burning of all credit balances once they hit our A/Cs by means of frequently running thousands of micro lots forex trading loosing txns. !!

- Even if our Egyptian BI was a genuine jerk / clumsy to burn out our A/Cs that rapidly each time of a new cash credit for so long to all clients, why the hell didn't Windsor’s "strict & reliable" control systems (as they always falsely claim) did not take an action or even trigger an alert to the Egyptian victim clients whenever all such frequent fraudulent txns breached the normal A/Cs stop losses threshold benchmarks back then ???

- Now after almost 2 idle years whereby our huge invested funds in Windsor have been withheld away from us, enough is enough coz all of the Egyptian victim clients of Windsor are presently united & determined to return back all of our "stolen" monies in full ASAP. We had already appointed world class "specialized" legal attorneys, in order to return back our rights in full from Windsor Brokers Ltd.

- Lastly, we believe that Windsor Brokers Ltd. Co. still has an ultimate golden opportunity / window to immediately stop such a mega fraud scandal through returning back our hidden monies in full, before it gets too late for them, and things do really get out of control !! We hate to see them being internationally labeled / legally marked as a notorious fraudulent brokerage company... However, we all have strong faith that our rights will be earned back pretty soon, as we will surely take it to the very end with them.

- Until then, we strongly advise all Windsor existing / potential clients to promptly cease dealing with them until such a mega fraud scam is cleared... God Bless You All...

They are very bad company and I can withdraw my money because they are good in sound under table deals with the Forex Regulators, which explain the delay for the online case !!

Windsor broker they broke me , it is one of the top scamer they stole my money and I have all the support documents and copy of my transfers to their account through Barclays Bank
Don't deal with them don,t trust them don,t believe thrm . for the sake of your money

They are a professional thieves , they withdraw our funds in a less than 2 months without any pre-authorization and without any notification.

Same here. Even when I request a withdraw,they transferred money into my account 30 min before withdrawal from the POA commission account.,even though my account had enough funds.
Bad ....

Watch out everybody from WINDSOR BROKERS the biggest scammers over there!!!

Actually Windsor brokers stole my money although many of my closed friends and family!
Windsor brokers have only one silly scenario which is to try to prove that our BI lost our money!
But they think we are fool!

First of all Windsor brokers or specifically Johnny Abu Eitta (Hannah), is involved in kidnapping our BI and his partner Hossam!
But as we prefer that everything takes its right path, a case will be opened soon in Cyprus and in Egypt for this issue and the Court will be discussing this very soon and he will be sued from all clients and the BI's family for being involved in such criminal action!

Second, They don't know that many between us are professional traders and technical!
So the silly usual word (the BI lost your money and Windsor is innocent) is really very silly and funny!
A very huge group of professionals which included lawyers, investigators, technical, bankers and traders worked for past year and had many interesting findings!

We 100% are confident and sure that Windsor brokers (Johnny abu eitta) and his team like Riyadh and Maya and others arranged a hidden deal to transfer our money to other private hidden accounts by using a professional system!
Windsor brokers used to not answer all clients about any inquiries concerning their personal account which is an illegal action and asked them to get back to the BI to cover their ass!
Windsor brokers used to accept and proceed immediately for any withdrawals requests by any clients to keep them calm while there was zero balance in their account.
and many many other stupid illegal actions by their compliance department Larisa, we have everything documented and calls recorded!

We are really getting ready for the biggest case in 2017 which will take place in FCA, Cysec and all others, we have only one mission which is to aggressively destroy Windsor brokers reputation and all its affiliate or related companies, to stop their license, and to close Windsor brokers!

It is really very strange and funny how Johnny Abu eitta is trying to lie and deny that he have the money, taking such a risk to get to court will let him totally loose his reputation everywhere and loose his company as well! But we'll be glad by seeing this happening!
of course we wont stop by closing Windsor brokers only, but opening a legal case as well for all employees and abu eitta's family who are all involved in what happened and all these dirty deals!

there is no other chance or option for Windsor to choose, its either pay the money quickly before loosing everything or shutting down, its easy:)

Wait for the coming BOMB soon in all courts and authorities, media will publish this as well once getting to court!
we are 100% ready to face Windsor and give them sever hits, they still don't know what's hiding for them, but I guarantee its gonna be a nice surprise:)

and last thing I realized here as it is my first time to participate on FPA, there are 3 threads already complaining about Windsor the scammers!!
how come it didn't turn to an online case till now??!!
FPA you kindly should check or verify this as no one here want to loose trust in u!!

Thanks a lot for FPA's support and to Windsor brokers the scammers you are finished, there wont be Windsor brokers anymore!

see you

Back