Windsor Brokers Ltd. Mega Scam Scandal...

Hello everybody,
today we noticed that Windsor brokers the scammers paid lot of money for some hackers to block all our clients, many of our clients were blocked without any reason but NOT FROM FPA, this was done by hackers paid by Windsor brokers, thanks for FPA who is trying to solve and save the issue,
Windsor brokers (jhonny abu eitta) are trying to hide the truth and willing to do anything to save their ass, but I swear that they will loose more and more and I promise them that they cant and wont be able to stop us or save their company from being closed, the bomb will explode in their face everywhere sooner than they think, the preparations are very well managed, also appreciating very much the FPA support and their prompt efforts to publish the online case soon! and again and again, to johnny abu eitta and all his shareholders you will regret it, believe me:) anyway the game will be sexier in cysec and mokas and fca ;) see you there dude
AND TO ALL INNOCENT CLIENTS OUT THERE, WATCH OUT WINDSOR BROKERS THE SCAMMERS AND JHONNY ABU EITTA'S FAMILY THE THIEVES, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PLAY DIRTY GAMES! DONT DEAL WITH THEM!
HELP US TO LET THE WORLD KNOW THIS!!
find attached the file below as a sample of the message sent to one of the innocent clients stolen by Windsor brokers :)

Very true, I surely double on each & every word mentioned here... I also have no doubt that a happy ending for the entire Egyptian victim clients towards this mega scam plot by Windsor will take place pretty soon isA...

find attached the file below as a sample of the message sent to one of the innocent clients stolen by Windsor brokers :)

I believe you are referring to the message I sent to all members about this week's DDoS attacks against the FPA. Please read the entire message. In it, I clearly stated that I have no information about which company or companies are responsible for this attack.

Edit: October 4, 2017. The FPA has been notified that Windsor Brokers is suing some of the people in Gogo_arc's. For reasons I don't fully understand, the FPA's parent company has been named as a defendant in this lawsuit.

For now, this thread is locked. Please do not create any additional threads about this issue.

Edit: January 22, 2018. This thread is now unlocked.

Back